Tripod head under 100$ recommendation?

Need some advice. Spent most of my hunting budget and need to save on a tripod head. I know the siriu VA5 comes up a lot as a go to mid tier head, is there anything that recommended at the sub100$ range?

Karlg

FNG
I recently picked up a Benro S2 head for $65 on Adorama and while I haven’t hunted with it yet, it’s super smooth in the backyard and easy to lock down. I don’t have big glass to test out with it though.

For what size optic?

Used a Manfrotto head with no issues for an 8x binocular up to my STX 95. Not good enough to be hang with Rokslide “in” crowd but never any issues in the field.

hunterjmj

WKR
For what size optic?

Used a Manfrotto head with no issues for an 8x binocular up to my STX 95. Not good enough to be hang with Rokslide “in” crowd but never any issues in the field.
I wore out 2 manfrotto tripods over the years. They are built tough. One still functions but the twist locks bind up on the other one. Contacted manfrotto but they are discontinued. Picked up the Sirui a couple years back and so far I really like it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a manfrotto again but got a good deal on the sirui through cameraland.

nobody

WKR
I run a Slik SVH-501 fluid head. They can be had really easily for right at $100. It's never been overwhelmed by an 85mm spotter, is small enough that it doesn't take up a huge amount of real estate on the tripod or add a bunch of weight, and it has individual adjustments for pan and tilt, so I can lock my tilt in and just slightly loosen my pan and really work a hillside. And, it's really lightweight. I highly recommend it! Here's a link to it so you can see it, I'm sure you can find a Rokslide sponsor who can get you hooked up!

OP
T
I run a Slik SVH-501 fluid head. They can be had really easily for right at $100. It's never been overwhelmed by an 85mm spotter, is small enough that it doesn't take up a huge amount of real estate on the tripod or add a bunch of weight, and it has individual adjustments for pan and tilt, so I can lock my tilt in and just slightly loosen my pan and really work a hillside. And, it's really lightweight. I highly recommend it! Here's a link to it so you can see it, I'm sure you can find a Rokslide sponsor who can get you hooked up!

Ive really been mulling over this one. I think they were on sale a few weeks ago on top of the rebate and I’m kicking myself a little