Tripod Weight? Slik Sprint Pro II?

Can anyone tell me the weight of a Slik Sprint Pro II, possibly without a head on it?

I am currently running a Dolica 62" with a Vanguard PH-111V on it, and while its a pretty solid tripod and serves my needs pretty well, it weighs 3lbs 3oz, so I've been thinking I could maybe save a little weight here.

I have looked at the Vanguard Espod 204 but I worry I'd be giving up some stability and it doesn't seem as quality built as my current head or a Slik.

My concern with the Slik is that after putting my vanguard head on there, I don't know how much weight I'll actually be saving. I saw someone else on here mention their Sprint Pro II with a benro s2 head is just a hair over 3#.

I remove the center pipe extension from my Slik Sprint Pro II and use the factory ball head. It comes in around 28 oz in that mode. The center pipe is another 4 ounces but is too wobbly with the pipe extended in my opinion to be very useful so I've ditched it since the first week I've owned the tripod...8 seasons. The factory ball head is light but I never removed it to weight it. Decent tripod used sitting with the legs opened up to the second notch, and will work standing in a pinch, but not recommended for that application for extensive glassing.

OP
cornfedkiller
I remove the center pipe extension from my Slik Sprint Pro II and use the factory ball head. It comes in around 28 oz in that mode. The center pipe is another 4 ounces but is too wobbly with the pipe extended in my opinion to be very useful so I've ditched it since the first week I've owned the tripod...8 seasons. The factory ball head is light but I never removed it to weight it. Decent tripod used sitting with the legs opened up to the second notch, and will work standing in a pinch, but not recommended for that application for extensive glassing.

Thanks blockcaver. So adding back in 4oz from the center pipe, that comes to 32oz, and assuming that's the SBH-100 ball head on there, slik lists that head at 4.5 oz, so that puts it back at around 27-28 without a head on it.

Still wouldn't mind someone confirming my numbers if they actually have one they can toss on the scale without the head on!