Tripold quick release?

Zbowman1

WKR
This may be the wrong place to post this but someone on here has to have figured this out already. I currently have a Slik Carbon fiber tripod with an Outdoorsman pan head. I just picked up a Spartan Davros head for it also. I want to pack one tripod in the field I can use for glassing and shooting. What quick release are you guys using so I can swap form the pan head to the Davros without have to unscrew them form the tripod base? Also the center column riser on the tripod is pretty long. Anyone ever replace there's with a shorter one?

Just get used to glassing from the Davao’s head, there is an adaptor for it for your spotter, or binos… Or they also have an Adaptor for your pan head to allow you to use the Spartan system on your existing head.

BigVick04

FNG
This may be the wrong place to post this but someone on here has to have figured this out already. I currently have a Slik Carbon fiber tripod with an Outdoorsman pan head. I just picked up a Spartan Davros head for it also. I want to pack one tripod in the field I can use for glassing and shooting. What quick release are you guys using so I can swap form the pan head to the Davros without have to unscrew them form the tripod base? Also the center column riser on the tripod is pretty long. Anyone ever replace there's with a shorter one?

Put one of these on the top of the tripod and a 1/4-20 adapter on the bottom of your davros head. The panhead has a built in dovetail so you can swap them back and forth or you could also just put the davros head into the pan head.