Trophy Elk Hunt Where to Go?

WRO

WKR
I got a guy that's under the radar, getting a true boone and Crockett bull will be a tough go anywhere and not guaranteed..

You're going to be north of 40k for a landowner nv hunt pretty close to that for a great Utah tag. Unit 17 is good, but you're most likely not going to kill a b and c bull.

The acoma res might be another option..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2five7

WKR
20k is not enough for a legit chance at a net 375 bull, unless you've got 20+ bonus points saved up in Utah or Arizona.

WRO

WKR
20k is not enough for a legit chance at a net 375 bull, unless you've got 20+ bonus points saved up in Utah or Arizona.
Nevada is probably a better bet than Utah, but draw odds are horrible and your 30k for a 111-115 land owner tag.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

elkocd

Lil-Rokslider
Who/where would you recommend for Boone&Crocket Elk. I'm looking for a big one with a rifle. Fair chase and ethical hunt only.

Looking to plan a hunt for 2023.

Edit (I originally post 2022 but I am looking for a 2023 Hunt)
Get ahold of Cam Haynes. He should be able to tell you where to buy a big bull without actually having to hunt for it. He's been making a living doing it!

You might have to run around in a leotard and do lots of brodown guns out stuff, but it will be worth it. You'll have that big bull to stare at forever and remember those glorious two hours of hunting!

WRO

WKR
Get ahold of Cam Haynes. He should be able to tell you where to buy a big bull without actually having to hunt for it. He's been making a living doing it!

You might have to run around in a leotard and do lots of brodown guns out stuff, but it will be worth it. You'll have that big bull to stare at forever and remember those glorious two hours of hunting!

All one has to do is go to the white mountain apache res or utah CMWU and bring a suitcase full of cash..

Last edited:
Boone & Crockett?! Okay!! Cool! Just to be sure we are all on the same page , would that be American Elk, Roosevelt Elk or Tule Elk? Would that be Typical or Non-Typical? We just want to make sure no one steers you in the wrong direction.