Trophy Elk Hunt Where to Go?

elkocd

Lil-Rokslider
All one has to do is go to the white mountain apache res or utah CMWU and bring a suitcase full of cash..

Yep! What's funny is the dudes that watch his hunts and actually think he is a hunter.

The funniest thing I have ever seen is him hauling an elk 1/4 over his shoulder with his truck parked on the CMWU road a couple hundred yards away! :)

#keephammering the bunk houses cam!

fmyth

WKR
I understand it is not a sure thing but at least want to be in the area of the big boys.

No Fences.

Not looking to pay for inches.

I want to hunt hard and what you see is what you get (if you see something).

Just looking for names of outfitters, Game units or landowners to get started with.

Budget $20,000.

I've done DIY public land for the last 25 years.
20k will get you on the San Carlos Res but you'll also need a native guide for $350 a day and there is a "trophy" fee for anything that fits your description. Plan on 40K to start. I think thre founder of Jimmy Johns spent close to 500k in AZ for his bull last year.

20k will get you on the San Carlos Res but you'll also need a native guide for $350 a day and there is a "trophy" fee for anything that fits your description. Plan on 40K to start. I think thre founder of Jimmy Johns spent close to 500k in AZ for his bull last year.

Good grief. That’s a lot of cash to impress your friends or you “hunting prowess” with a dead animal head.

Yep! What's funny is the dudes that watch his hunts and actually think he is a hunter.

The funniest thing I have ever seen is him hauling an elk 1/4 over his shoulder with his truck parked on the CMWU road a couple hundred yards away! :)

#keephammering the bunk houses cam!

I'm pretty sure Cam would still outhunt the vast majority of people around here.

I agree that the whole "I need to run, lift, shoot everyday to be prepared for my hunts" is a joke when your annual elk hunts all include guides doing the dirty work on San Carlos, the Deseret, and the Hill ranch,

Also would say maybe Montana Hunting Company. Id probably try to go on the Flying D. It would be pricey but you'd have a good chance at you B&C Goal probably