Trophy of a lifetime......

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Yeah I thought you were in Tullahoma so figured it was close to there. Didn't know there were many hogs in that area. We've killed a few in white and warren counties but never any that big!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm guessing she was an escapee from Man Mountain outfitters, or that place that used to offer fenced hunts around Lynchburg. The Guntersville tornado in 2012 flattened all their fences & the USDA closed them both down afterward. They're not really 'Here' yet, but occasionally one of them shows up & is nearly always something that's got out from somewhere.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
20210113_175937.jpg
7 freaking hours later........
I wouldn't complain, but I worked 7 hours this morning before hand. I love being self employed 😐

KineKilla

WKR
Did you find any missing children or livestock inside that thing? Good hell.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Are you gong to get any taxidermy done on her? Euro mount maybe? Good shooting, sent this thread to all my buddies.

The trail cam pic next to cow is UNREAL. Great job.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Are you gong to get any taxidermy done on her? Euro mount maybe? Good shooting, sent this thread to all my buddies.

The trail cam pic next to cow is UNREAL. Great job.

Thank you! Yes, I'm having a simple skull mount done. Undecided on having a plaque though.

Last edited:

wildcat33

WKR
Sweet Heysus, thats a monster. Love it when lady luck smiles on a bit of persistence and hard work. Congrats!

npm352

WKR
Holy sheet. This post is freaking epic. Nice work. Awesome you have hunted pigs so many places.

DAD

FNG
Absolutely incredible! That is the biggest wild hog that I've ever seen.