Trouble with Tapatalk?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Anyone having trouble logging onto Rokslide with Tapatalk on an Android/Samsung?

Grundy53

WKR
Of course now that I re installed the tapatalk short cut just to make sure it still isn't working it loads just fine. I guess you can disregard my post.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Of course now that I re installed the tapatalk short cut just to make sure it still isn't working it loads just fine. I guess you can disregard my post.

Seems trivial, but can you post how to re-install the short cut?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Grundy53

WKR
Seems trivia,l but can you post how to re-install the short cut?

Thanks!
hold down on the home screen until it gives you options of stuff to add. Then select widgets. Pick the Tapatalk widget then it will give you options of which forum and select Rokslide. I'm not real good at this stuff so sorry for the poor explanation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
No trouble loging in on an S8. However some of the functions have been lost since the change over. For example the new thread/post tab shows every post. Also the tab for subscriptions and participation doenst update.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
No trouble loging in on an S8. However some of the functions have been lost since the change over. For example the new thread/post tab shows every post. Also the tab for subscriptions and participation doenst update.

I have an iPhone and have that same issue - “new” = 999 new posts all of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Seems trivial, but can you post how to re-install the short cut?

Thanks!
Depending on how you have it set up, you can try to "Unfollow" within the Tapatalk app, and then re-add the forum.

Also make sure you log in using your forum username/pass as opposed to your Tapatalk login.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Just upgraded the server side of Tapatalk, let us know if notifications are working again.

Grundy53

WKR
Depending on how you have it set up, you can try to "Unfollow" within the Tapatalk app, and then re-add the forum.

Also make sure you log in using your forum username/pass as opposed to your Tapatalk login.

Just logged out and signed back in manually, not using tapatalk login and it worked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk