Troubles with axcel accutouch carbon pro

I just bought this single pin sight and put it on my Hoyt powermax, I have sighted in at 20 and 60 yards. The only tape that matches up hangs about halfway off the bottom. My 20 yard mark is in about the middle of the sight. What have I done wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 15
I just bought this single pin sight and put it on my Hoyt powermax, I have sighted in at 20 and 60 yards. The only tape that matches up hangs about halfway off the bottom. My 20 yard mark is in about the middle of the sight. What have I done wrong?
You have to move the whole sight body down. There are two screws that connect the carbon bar to the sight body. Loosen those and slide the sight down.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

A couple options. Like Don said, you can remove the stainless Allen bolts and move the entire housing down and/or you can move the range index point up. There are several threaded holes to fine tune the location of the index
b6c08c22949f376995327a4bf0e5627b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Brizzle

FNG
Also you can move the red needle to a different mounting position, if you remove the screw holding it completely you can simply screw it back into the sight so it’s at the top of the tape. If you have access to a chrono you can use Black gold sight tapes on Axcel sights also. Makes getting close on the tape much faster and easier. But judging from the photo the needle looks like it’s in one of the lower mounting holes.

Last edited: