TRT Anyone?

BadDogPSD

WKR
@BRTreedogs
Many primary care doctors don't want to deal with hormone replacement. Go see a urologist or endocrinologist if your primary doesn't want to help you. Ask your primary for a referral if your insurance requires.
Try to find a urologist that specialize in mens health issues.

@BRTreedogs
Many primary care doctors don't want to deal with hormone replacement. Go see a urologist or endocrinologist if your primary doesn't want to help you. Ask your primary for a referral if your insurance requires.
Try to find a urologist that specialize in mens health issues.
Thank you.

I've had a couple members pm me specific doctor recommendations im going to look into.

If just funny my wife says they fill hundreds of test scripts. Basically like 50 % of the men in our area are on it.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
So the dr and I came up with a new plan, ditching the clomid for certain now.

120mg/ week split into 2 injections now, will be starting friday.

Without scrolling back through all 15 pages, is anyone using that low of a dose and having good results? He assures me it'll be a huge difference. Rechecking blood in 2 months.

John pettimore

Lil-Rokslider
Is anyone using Amazon syringes and have a recommendation? My test and syringes had been lined up but somehow I have test and no syringes now and need some until my script is due again.

Has anyone used any of the at home test companies? Looks like most are saliva, some offer blood test. (small sample) I go to the doctor twice a year, but I wouldn’t mind checking it on my own as I vary my dosages from time to time based off how I feel. My doctor is fine with that but I had it really elevated during one of my check ups and he wasn’t happy with those levels.

So the dr and I came up with a new plan, ditching the clomid for certain now.

120mg/ week split into 2 injections now, will be starting friday.

Without scrolling back through all 15 pages, is anyone using that low of a dose and having good results? He assures me it'll be a huge difference. Rechecking blood in 2 months.
So that would be about .6 ml of 200 mg?
It usually 1.0 ml volume off 200mg
The mens clinic was starting me at .7 with would be about 140mg so not much different.

And your starting higher.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
So that would be about .6 ml of 200 mg?
It usually 1.0 ml volume off 200mg
The mens clinic was starting me at .7 with would be about 140mg so not much different.

And your starting higher.
Yes it is .6 he said. I'm not sure what our goal number is for testosterone, mostly just shooting in the dark and seeing how I feel as time goes on. Can't feel much worse lol.

Also, good point, I am starting with higher natural numbers then most. They say your T is highest in the early morning, I was tested around 2pm and was 554 I think. Interesting, I got tested 6 years ago at 8:30am and it was 405 if I recall.

robtattoo

WKR
A a non med taking, unprescribed, reasonably average-unhealthy, overweight, drinking man...I have to ask: Is it no longer OK to just be f'king tired & a bit pudgy?

Reading this thread reminds me of all the Instagram models who filter the shit out of themselves.
What's wrong with just accepting getting slower with age?

Y'all realize that at some point, you're going to get old and die, right?!

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
A a non med taking, unprescribed, reasonably average-unhealthy, overweight, drinking man...I have to ask: Is it no longer OK to just be f'king tired & a bit pudgy?

Reading this thread reminds me of all the Instagram models who filter the shit out of themselves.
What's wrong with just accepting getting slower with age?

Y'all realize that at some point, you're going to get old and die, right?!
Lol well, if that were the case, it would be okay. But there's a lot more going on brother.

robtattoo

WKR
Lol well, if that were the case, it would be okay. But there's a lot more going on brother.

What else is going on? Getting older sucks. Shit gets harder. Sex drive dies off a bit, can't lift as heavy or walk so fast/far...... that's nature. We get old, we slow down, we die.
What more is going on other than the inevitable march of time & the slow aging process?
That just what happens.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
What else is going on? Getting older sucks. Shit gets harder. Sex drive dies off a bit, can't lift as heavy or walk so fast/far...... that's nature. We get old, we slow down, we die.
What more is going on other than the inevitable march of time & the slow aging process?
That just what happens.
Brain fog, recovery, mood, weight, ect. You can get old if you like😂

For me its to the point I have to force myself to really get anything done. My motivation level is so low even the things I love seem impossible to motivate myself to do.
It gotten to the point of me actually being mad at myself for missing out on things.

With heart disease on both sides I don't plan to live much past retirement anyways. If injecting myself with something that doesn't have tons of side effects makes the next 20 better and easier why not.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
It's actually very commom these days, there was a study talking about how average testosterone levels have dropped from 1400 to 500 since the ,1960s.

Brian Call, Aaron Snyder, just to name a quick couple, are on TRT as well.

Aluminum Rain

Lil-Rokslider
Rob,
Sex drive didnt die off a bit. It was gone completely. Wife not happy about it. Constant brain fog set in. E.D. set in. Was constantly grumpy. Wife not like that either. All in late 40s. I had to do something about it. Settling for old age wasnt an option. Low T was caused by thyroid issues.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Rob,
Sex drive didnt die off a bit. It was gone completely. Wife not happy about it. Constant brain fog set in. E.D. set in. Was constantly grumpy. Wife not like that either. All in late 40s. I had to do something about it. Settling for old age wasnt an option. Low T was caused by thyroid issues.
Instagram link cutie?

I joke, I joke😂

Thunder43

FNG
Anyone have luck with virtual docs they can share? Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my research, Matrix Hormones comes highly rated. Viking and Royal Medical also seem very legit from the research. If you join the TRT community, where I have done a lot of my research, on Facebook you can get a discount at Matrix when you mention it..

I have an appt. with a urologist in 2 weeks to see what he has to say. If that doesn't work out I'm going to one of these 3 with Matrix at the top.

big44a4

WKR

Also can be found on heavy checklist podcast. I along with a couple friends across the country use them. Great service.

Rob,
The sex drive being completely gone was what precipitated my divorce, only I was in my late 20's. Wish I had thought to see a doctor about testosterone levels earlier, though it likely wouldn't have saved the marriage. I would have been happier in the long run, rather than starting down this road now in my early 30's.