TRT Anyone?

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Anyone use an online service for TRT? Our local clinics are so ridiculously expensive.
This place I am using is 100% online in Idaho, they only allow walk ins in Washington. They're treating me well so far but I haven't really got too deep into it yet because my labs are taking forever.

They only treat patients in these 2 states however, but as far as your question, yeah it's pretty easy. Because treatment is basically based on blood work and your personal feedback of how you feel, it can be done all online and through facetime.

Mine is 83.00/month and testosterone will be around 43.00/3 months I am told. Initial meeting is 189.00 though, but that hasn't beeb paid yet as we are waiting on my labs.

This place I am using is 100% online in Idaho, they only allow walk ins in Washington. They're treating me well so far but I haven't really got too deep into it yet because my labs are taking forever.

They only treat patients in these 2 states however, but as far as your question, yeah it's pretty easy. Because treatment is basically based on blood work and your personal feedback of how you feel, it can be done all online and through facetime.

Mine is 83.00/month and testosterone will be around 43.00/3 months I am told. Initial meeting is 189.00 though, but that hasn't beeb paid yet as we are waiting on my labs.
Thanks. I'm south of the Columbia so hopefully someone chimes in with a couple good options. I did some bloodwork a few years ago so it'll be interesting to get it done again to compare - if I can find my tests anywhere. Guessing I can call my local doc that reviewed them or the lab?

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Thanks. I'm south of the Columbia so hopefully someone chimes in with a couple good options. I did some bloodwork a few years ago so it'll be interesting to get it done again to compare - if I can find my tests anywhere. Guessing I can call my local doc that reviewed them or the lab?
A couple pages ago I posted a podcast link from Mark Bell where they had 2 very well known TRT doctors on the podcast, I believe those doctors do over the internet treatment. I can find their information if you want to check into them. They're heavy into fitness and very big into TRT, the doctors. I believe if I recall he ssid they have several thousands patients.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Dr. Micheal Wittmer and his son Jeff, both TRT online docs. National rejuvination center, St Lious, Missouri I believe

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Got my labs back, pretty surprised. Not sure what's wrong lol. Will put them up in a bit when I get free time. My testosterone actually went up quite a bit from when I was 25, but estro is very high and test is still low IMO.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
So total testosterone was 555, highest ever for me that I have recorded. Estro was 31.
Prolactin 7.8
Hematocrit 42.5
Hemoglobin 14.5

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Little update for those wondering.

Just did my initial appointment and first meeting, got prescriptions started. Doing the clomid for 2 months and watching for changes and side effects since my estrogen is way too high, and we'll see how it goes.

My testosterone has gone up since I was 24 by quite a bit so we are going to take it slow and see if I need the injections to feel better and bring back my mood, sex drive, and energy levels.

Here's a tip fellas, don't abuse steroids. The effects linger.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
In mid 30’s was feeling sluggish. Testosterone test was 205. Next was 254.
Started taking test cip @ 200mg/week. Was feeling better in a week. Was like magic .
Been on it for 3 years now.
What are your levels staying at with 200/week? Mine wss 556 when i got my labs done 4 weeks ago, and my dr said if I want to switch from clomid to injections we'll start at 120mg/week. I was 556 before starting clomid

My levels actually were a lot lower when I got tested before, I guess abusing steroids has long term effects.

I'm pretty frustrated with this.
My initial blood draw was test 397 but I didn't want to use that clinc because they wouldn't just send a prescription to a pharmacy I had to buy it thru them at $300 for a 5 ml bottle.

So I established with a primary care integrated medicine doc.
He was NOT comfortable with prescribing me at 397. Or even lower.

Had blood draw again and it was even lower buy he says he still feels there is to much liability on him with those numbers.

Guess I just get to feel like hell forever.

I don't think his prescription of less caffeine and red meat will go much anywhere.

Last edited:
OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
I'm pretty frustrated with this.
My initial blood draw was test 397 but I didn't want to use that clinc because they wouldn't just send a prescription to a pharmacy I had to buy it thru them at $300 for a 5 ml bottle.

So I established with a primary care integrated medicine doc.
He was comfortable with prescribing me at 397.

Had blood draw again and it was even lower buy he says he still feels there is to much liability on him with those numbers.

Guess I just get to feel like hell forever.

I don't think his prescription of less caffeine and red meat will go much anywhere.
Yeah screw that. Find a men's clinic. I believe the one I posted a few posts back does online treatment but not certain, maybe contact them. Both the doctor's themselves do it as well.

Life is short dude, don't spend it feeling awful.

Yeah screw that. Find a men's clinic. I believe the one I posted a few posts back does online treatment but not certain, maybe contact them. Both the doctor's themselves do it as well.

Life is short dude, don't spend it feeling awful.
A men's clinic is who tired to rip me off.
We will see i doubt I give it a 3rd try.
I'm about negative 300 in the patience department lol

Last edited:
Did you find one that only deals with trt? They are usually easy to deal with
They were easy to deal with as far as getting test.
But he said over 300 and they wouldn't even try billing my insurance.
They drop ship the test from a compounding pharmacy.
They label it as man package.
And charge $300 for 5ml so that would be about every 5 weeks.
Which I can get the same thing for at least $100 for less if they would just send the script to my pharmacy.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
They were easy to deal with as far as getting test.
But he said over 300 and they wouldn't even try billing my insurance.
They drop ship the test from a compounding pharmacy.
They label it as man package.
And charge $300 for 5ml so that would be about every 5 weeks.
Which I can get the same thing for at least $100 for less if they would just send the script to my pharmacy.
Ohhhh, I misunderstood you. I'm switching to injections Monday and I was told it's around 55.00/3 months worth. My clomid was dirt cheap as well, insurance wont cover any part of it though.

Ohhhh, I misunderstood you. I'm switching to injections Monday and I was told it's around 55.00/3 months worth. My clomid was dirt cheap as well, insurance wont cover any part of it though.
Yeah I got fingered.
Mens clinic was $300 just for test they were billing insurance for the visits and labs.

Primary was 2nd try and he doesn't want to do it in the 375 test range.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Yeah I got fingered.
Mens clinic was $300 just for test they were billing insurance for the visits and labs.

Primary was 2nd try and he doesn't want to do it in the 375 test range.
375 is absolutely terrible. At 550 I feel like shit and gain weight easily. Keep trying.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
I never even tried to ask insurance, I was told by the dr it wouldn't be covered so I just pay for it. It's super cheap though, I don't understand why other places are trying to charge you so much?

I never even tried to ask insurance, I was told by the dr it wouldn't be covered so I just pay for it. It's super cheap though, I don't understand why other places are trying to charge you so much?
He asked me about a Tikka build???
Pontoon boat maybe.
I don't think the pharmacy is the one making the extra coin.
I think the clinc is making the extra money.
They wanted me to pay for the test at the clinic then they just have the pharmacy drop ship it.