TRT Anyone?

big44a4

WKR
I self pay, going to the doctor twice a year, labs twice a year and paying more than double for the actual test cyp it probably cost me about $75.00 per month, I’m paying $90.00 per bottle at a compounding pharmacy for what I could get for $30.00 at a corner store pharmacy, but is worth the extra cash because the stupid cvs’s and the like won’t always fill the script. They think they know better than your doctor and decide when they will and won’t fill the script.

Not about TRT but 2nd this. My uncle recently his dr prescribe some medication for the Chinese virus and his cvs kept saying it’s back ordered on phone. He finally went in and asked when he was getting a prescription for kids and pharmacist said “sorry we aren’t filling that prescription here because it doesn’t work. If doctors knew what they were doing all the time I wouldn’t have a job.” So he called a CVS down the road and they said it will be ready in 2 hours.

Same as others have mentioned here with Dr saying no need for TRT when someone is in range at 300. Just because you have initials in front of your name doesn’t guarantee anything. Sorry for the rant. But that’s why I go through an alternative medicine clinic. They specialize in HRT/TRT.

I pay annually. It is like $1700 a year. Includes all labs, vitamins, TRT, everything. Estrogen gets too high, it covers the estrogen blocker too. You can also pay every six months or monthly. There is a discount for paying annually and a smaller one to pay hi-annually.

What exactly is involved in this application. It seems kind of weird that they are able to do time release over many months. How big is the incision and does it leave a scar?

How long have you been doing this and how did you come to this vs. the other ways of getting your test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherman

WKR
What exactly is involved in this application. It seems kind of weird that they are able to do time release over many months. How big is the incision and does it leave a scar?

How long have you been doing this and how did you come to this vs. the other ways of getting your test.

When I was diagnosed over ten years ago, my GP gave me tiny injections every two weeks. This wasn’t doing much so I went to one of those lowT centers. I went there every Tuesday for an injection. After they got it dialed in to where my dosage wasn’t changing for a few years, the doctor there told me I knew what I was doing and should just do it myself. I took his advice for a long time and injected myself weekly for a few years. Sometimes the guy I got it from didn’t have it when I needed it, sometimes I could find needles, there were just too many times I missed an injection for one reason or another.

A few years ago I noticed my chiropractor had this BioT sign up in the office. The rest is history. I no longer have to get to an office weekly or find needles and test to do it myself. No more getting poked all the time.

Incision is tiny. Leaves a tiny scar. You go in and get your blood work done. Next day results. Full blood panel. Schedule your appointment for the pellets. You come in, they numb you up, small incision, put the pellets in, bandage you up, and you are on your way. In and out in under 30 minutes. I usually get a B12 shot while I’m there.

Been doing it 3 years now. Changed my life. It’s not time released. The pellets dissolve. Toward the end of the 6 months you feel it wearing off. Then you’re back in for new pellets. 5-7 days later you are feeling normal again.

When I was diagnosed over ten years ago, my GP gave me tiny injections every two weeks. This wasn’t doing much so I went to one of those lowT centers. I went there every Tuesday for an injection. After they got it dialed in to where my dosage wasn’t changing for a few years, the doctor there told me I knew what I was doing and should just do it myself. I took his advice for a long time and injected myself weekly for a few years. Sometimes the guy I got it from didn’t have it when I needed it, sometimes I could find needles, there were just too many times I missed an injection for one reason or another.

A few years ago I noticed my chiropractor had this BioT sign up in the office. The rest is history. I no longer have to get to an office weekly or find needles and test to do it myself. No more getting poked all the time.

Incision is tiny. Leaves a tiny scar. You go in and get your blood work done. Next day results. Full blood panel. Schedule your appointment for the pellets. You come in, they numb you up, small incision, put the pellets in, bandage you up, and you are on your way. In and out in under 30 minutes. I usually get a B12 shot while I’m there.

Been doing it 3 years now. Changed my life. It’s not time released. The pellets dissolve. Toward the end of the 6 months you feel it wearing off. Then you’re back in for new pellets. 5-7 days later you are feeling normal again.
Ok now I am confused because T is a controlled substance. How is a Chiropractor offering this since they aren't an MD and I would assume it would be illegal?

Aluminum Rain

Lil-Rokslider
I started with 2 different brands of gels. Didnt do shit and was expensive. Raised me less than 100. IM injections have been doing the job and are cheap. I have a friend on pellets and he loves them but its expensive thru a private center.

Anyone else experience muscle fatigue/shakiness in the begining of trt? I took HCG and clomid for 3 months with basically an 80 pt increase (nothing). And just began trt about 2 weeks ago taking .25ml of test cyp 200mg 4 times a week. After two weeks I'm feeling better in 95% of the areas I'd like to but after a light work out my arms feel like they were worked extremely hard for 3 days. I don't think I could do 10 pushups at the moment my arms are so weak and shaky.

Legs don't seem to have a problem although they didn't get as much of a work out, but still enough to have some soreness. The arm workout was nothing out of the ordinary. . .

Thoughts?

Txhunter85

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else experience muscle fatigue/shakiness in the begining of trt? I took HCG and clomid for 3 months with basically an 80 pt increase (nothing). And just began trt about 2 weeks ago taking .25ml of test cyp 200mg 4 times a week. After two weeks I'm feeling better in 95% of the areas I'd like to but after a light work out my arms feel like they were worked extremely hard for 3 days. I don't think I could do 10 pushups at the moment my arms are so weak and shaky.

Legs don't seem to have a problem although they didn't get as much of a work out, but still enough to have some soreness. The arm workout was nothing out of the ordinary. . .

Thoughts?
The testosterone boost can make you go harder during your workouts than you realize. If your not on a decent supplement regiment, diet, and hitting your protein goals than that is what is probably causing muscle soreness and fatigue. Should be shooting for 1g protein per pound of your body weight. Yes this maybe a little high, but you won’t hit is most days. Also make sure your getting your calories in. Being sore is your bodies way of telling you your overdoing it or you not supply it with what it needs to recover. Yes once you start working out you’ll be sore initially, but that shouldn’t last a few weeks.

To answer your question I have never experienced this, yes I did get sore but that’s just because I was actually working out. VS just going through the motions. Hit your macros, creatine, L-glutamine, and get rest. Should resolve it self in a week or two.

Last edited:

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
Any of you guys have any experience with Viking Alternative Medicine as a TRT provider? Sorry if I missed this in previous pages but I read most of them! Been going the PCM route for the past few years but feel like there are more comprehensive solutions out there than just getting T prescribed and the occasional bloodwork.

Well I finally had my first injection today after the fiasco I went through with my doctor trying to prescribe me Jatenzo which insurance wouldn't cover and was almost $1100 a month. He prescribed the 75mg injector of xyosted which is testosterone enanthate. Which I read is essentially the same as cyp but gets into the blood faster and 1 day less half life. It's a weekly injection.

I still don't know what it's going to cost but the most it will be is $150 a month and could be free depending on what insurance covers. I was given my first month free while they go through the insurance preapproval.

Three questions, first what are you guys paying for your T a month and second how long before you see any results and what were they?

TILLER

FNG
I felt benefits almost right away, within the first 24 hours, the fatigue started to lift. Lot of weird little things. It almost felt like getting a drink of water when you are real thirsty. Food seemed to give me energy like it didn't before. Riding an exercise bike didn't feel like it was sapping my soul. I actually feel like doing something now instead of everything feeling like a grind.

I got a one week initial shot that they said would get me into the normal range faster to start with and then went 2x/wk. so that may account for seeing results quickly.

The first couple weeks I could feel the trough on a 2x/week cypionate shots. Seems to have leveled off some now though and I don't notice the drop in T levels just prior to the next shot. I've heard that you have to go through about 5 half lifes of the ester to have things level off. I pay $218.

I felt benefits almost right away, within the first 24 hours, the fatigue started to lift. Lot of weird little things. It almost felt like getting a drink of water when you are real thirsty. Food seemed to give me energy like it didn't before. Riding an exercise bike didn't feel like it was sapping my soul. I actually feel like doing something now instead of everything feeling like a grind.

I got a one week initial shot that they said would get me into the normal range faster to start with and then went 2x/wk. so that may account for seeing results quickly.

The first couple weeks I could feel the trough on a 2x/week cypionate shots. Seems to have leveled off some now though and I don't notice the drop in T levels just prior to the next shot. I've heard that you have to go through about 5 half lifes of the ester to have things level off. I pay $218.

God I hope I experience what you did! Thanks

TILLER

FNG
I should add that it hasn’t all been upsides. Had some low estrogen symptoms from anastrozol; was super fatigued for a day or two. And just ups and downs/periods of impatience, etc. but overall very worth it so far.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
New blood work back.

Test 947 now, estrogen really high though, going on AI. Keeping same testosterone injections. Feel a lot better in every way, best thing I ever did.

TILLER

FNG

Thoughts?
Did you get this sorted out?

Did you get this sorted out?

Haha I guess. It basically just went away. Doctor told me It could be a couple of things but most likely was a deficiency in some trace minerals. Started taking a men's once daily vitamin. He also stated that when you start on TRT your body is ramping up and freaking out a little bit as it readjusts to a higher hormone loaded and he said that in itself will balance after a month to a month and a half.

So I can't speak to which it was but it went away and I'm feeling much better.