TRT Anyone?

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
I'm just using the local Fred Meyer pharmacy, it's like 230.00+ but they give some RX discount. Not sure how or why, never questioned it honestly.

Aluminum Rain

Lil-Rokslider
Walgreens through my insurance. Good Rx will get you a helluva discount too if you have a prescription.

fmyth

WKR
Anyone else experience muscle fatigue/shakiness in the begining of trt? I took HCG and clomid for 3 months with basically an 80 pt increase (nothing). And just began trt about 2 weeks ago taking .25ml of test cyp 200mg 4 times a week. After two weeks I'm feeling better in 95% of the areas I'd like to but after a light work out my arms feel like they were worked extremely hard for 3 days. I don't think I could do 10 pushups at the moment my arms are so weak and shaky.

Legs don't seem to have a problem although they didn't get as much of a work out, but still enough to have some soreness. The arm workout was nothing out of the ordinary. . .

Thoughts?
I am curious why would you split a 200mg dose of test cyp over 4 injections. The half life of test cyp is 8 days.

TILLER

FNG
I am curious why would you split a 200mg dose of test cyp over 4 injections. The half life of test cyp is 8 days.
From my understanding the idea is to go from one large peak and a trough with weekly or bi-weekly injections to a more lower peak and less deep of a trough; less extreme of ups and downs. Avoid high peaks may help with high estrogen symptoms.
Some people talk about daily or every other day injections to try to mimic a more natural release. That’s the one I don’t get because of the half-life.

fmyth

WKR
From my understanding the idea is to go from one large peak and a trough with weekly or bi-weekly injections to a more lower peak and less deep of a trough; less extreme of ups and downs. Avoid high peaks may help with high estrogen symptoms.
Some people talk about daily or every other day injections to try to mimic a more natural release. That’s the one I don’t get because of the half-life.
I am not a medical professional and won't give medical advice but it is my personal opinion that you won't feel any difference at all at that low of a dose. The more IM injections you give yourself the more chances you have to introduce infection or get an abscess. I've had some experience with test cyp and most other PEDs and have never had the symptoms you are describing. That said you should schedule a follow up with your DR. and get a medical professionals opinion.

big44a4

WKR
Anybody local I've called is 300-400 for blood work and then 250+/month for treatment, generic prices.

Can anybody recommend an online place that I can get some mail in bloodwork done and where the treatments are simple and more around that $100/month range I hear about?

Read above most places out of pocket for full panel bloodwork is $150. Note I had recent bloodwork done I paid out of pocket same price as I did when I did through my TRT provider. I go to lab corps and use:

They handle everything. I think I pay $365 now for 10 weeks. Was cheaper before supply chain stuff but I don’t recall exact price. So far nothing but good experience CS wise from frontline.

Anybody local I've called is 300-400 for blood work and then 250+/month for treatment, generic prices.

Can anybody recommend an online place that I can get some mail in bloodwork done and where the treatments are simple and more around that $100/month range I hear about?

Wittmer Rejuvenation. About $300 for initial blood work and consult, about $100/month there after all inclusive and everything shipped to you.

My urologist has me on Xyosted which is a 100 ml a week injector. With a discount card from the manufacturer it’s $160 a month. It’s not covered by my insurance. I am fine with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fmyth

WKR

Ask your primary care physician to order blood work to check for low testosterone. Tell them you are experiencing fatigue, lack of sex drive etc. If your levels are low your Dr. should have no problem prescribing testosterone cypionate. Most Dr. will prescribe 200mg a week. You can inject it yourself. Most Dr.s will make you get lab work done every 6 months. If you have insurance it will likely be covered just like any other prescription. If not search GoodRX to find the cheapest place in your area. I pay less than $20 a week. In AZ you can order your own lab work and it's between $55 and $90 depending on which test your Dr. wants.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 8.11.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 8.11.32 PM.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 8.16.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 8.16.21 PM.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 58
OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Where did you go for the treatment though? You mentioned it was not in person and only Wa/Id I think. I’m in Idaho but not close to CDA.
Apologies, I have not been on Rokslidr much lately. Vitality men's center, you can doit anywhere in Idaho. Great people to work with, very easy, very good results. I will say, of you start, make sure your insurance covers the damn labcorp visits for blood work, they get expensive out of pocket.

Vandy321

WKR
What are you getting (benefits like more tailored bloodwork or treatment plans?) going to one of these clinics vs a PCP/urologist?

Talked to some clinics again, I can get bloodwork covered by insurance, amd depending on if I do need any treatments, it seems generic pricing for a kinda standard TRT (testosterone/e-blocker/HCG) is about $200/month.

Not sure if the urologist route and an actual prescription vs in-house allows any of that to be covered by insurance, but that is a big factor for that stuff considering it's for the long term.

What are you getting (benefits like more tailored bloodwork or treatment plans?) going to one of these clinics vs a PCP/urologist?

Talked to some clinics again, I can get bloodwork covered by insurance, amd depending on if I do need any treatments, it seems generic pricing for a kinda standard TRT (testosterone/e-blocker/HCG) is about $200/month.

Not sure if the urologist route and an actual prescription vs in-house allows any of that to be covered by insurance, but that is a big factor for that stuff considering it's for the long term.
A "pcp/,urologist regular doc" is going to use age adjusted which is worthless imo.
So if the entire nation drops to 50 and your at 100 they will say you have twice as much as average.
My doctor told me at 353 I was to high for him to risk getting sued by putting me on something I don't need because I'm in the average.

The clinics will just give it to you. Basically there willing to accept the risk because of cash.

They want to make you optimal vs adjusted average.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
A "pcp/,urologist regular doc" is going to use age adjusted which is worthless imo.
So if the entire nation drops to 50 and your at 100 they will say you have twice as much as average.
My doctor told me at 353 I was to high for him to risk getting sued by putting me on something I don't need because I'm in the average.

The clinics will just give it to you. Basically there willing to accept the risk because of cash.

Pretty much agree here. The clinics will push for the older, higher standards so they'll be much more open to giving it to you. Mine was very simple, and the meds are extremely affordable. With the testosterone, needles, syringes, and my estrogen blocker, its like $51 every 5 weeks.

If you're in oregon, washington, idaho, or montana you can use the same clinic as i did, it's all done online. Honestly the best thing i ever did.

Vandy321

WKR
Pretty much agree here. The clinics will push for the older, higher standards so they'll be much more open to giving it to you. Mine was very simple, and the meds are extremely affordable. With the testosterone, needles, syringes, and my estrogen blocker, its like $51 every 5 weeks.

If you're in oregon, washington, idaho, or montana you can use the same clinic as i did, it's all done online. Honestly the best thing i ever did.
I'm in Colorado and best I'm finding is $200/month and hoping I can get some.of it back through out of network coverage in insurance

I'm in Colorado and best I'm finding is $200/month and hoping I can get some.of it back through out of network coverage in insurance
You're going to be lucky to find a provider that will even give you anything. I got frustrated very fast as having excellent insurance i didn't want to pay a clinic ether. Then regular doctor didn't want to do it. But he did want a fresh blood test. Then since I got blood work done back to back insurance wouldn't cover the 2nd. So I had a bill there as well.
Unless your very patient and want to try multiple docs/ get multiple blood draws, potentially have the bloodwork clinic send you a random bill 3 months later just go to a clinic if you can afford it.

Clinic was high but I felt billing thru insurance there was a bunch of hidden costs.

All my regular doc said was do more cardio. I'm like man I don't want to rais it 50 points I want to raise it 350-500.
He agreed a jump that big wasn't possible naturally, but he still wasn't comfortable giving me a prescription. And that I should go back to the clinic.

Do you mind naming the clinic and where that is in Colorado? Im shopping around now as well and that seems pretty affordable from what I’m finding...

I am going through a urologist after my cardiologist had me tested. With the Cardiologist I was at 235 I think it was. The Urologist had me tested 2x and I was 168 and 254. I am on 100mg Test E a week and am supposed to get my first follow up blood test next week but he told me we should be looking at getting me into the at least 700-800 range.

big44a4

WKR
Do you mind naming the clinic and where that is in Colorado? Im shopping around now as well and that seems pretty affordable from what I’m finding...

I pay $146 a month for everything through frontline as I’ve mentioned before and it used to be even cheaper. They have customers nationwide.