Truball Abyss

I'm looking to get a thumb trigger for bowhunting. I've been using a standard wrist strap for years. It's been great. Time to change to a handheld though.

The "click" is a worry to me. I was looking at the wise guy but the consensus is it is too loud. The other is the truball abyss. Looks nice and seems to be a great release. Just want to know if anyone has experience with it bowhunting. If so what are the pros/cons.

Zac

WKR
You can't attach a lanyard, and you can't clip it onto your loop, other than that it is awesome.

OP
A
You can't attach a lanyard, and you can't clip it onto your loop, other than that it is awesome.
Thanks mate, went and tried one out today. Definitely getting one. The lanyard will be tricky but it's a great release

Reactions: Zac
My abyss flex has 2 spots for the thumb peg. I put a lanyard in the extra hole and it works great.

Reactions: Zac
OP
A
My abyss flex has 2 spots for the thumb peg. I put a lanyard in the extra hole and it works great.
Thanks, yep that seems like the go. I bought the felx and turned the 3rd finger towards the fang and it leaves a slight hole for an attachment point. I'll try both and see how they go. Still getting used to the hand held mechanics haha.

Thanks, yep that seems like the go. I bought the felx and turned the 3rd finger towards the fang and it leaves a slight hole for an attachment point. I'll try both and see how they go. Still getting used to the hand held mechanics haha.
Are you talking the hinge or thumb button?