Truck Gun

mcseal2

WKR
I figured it was close, the interior roof looked darn near the same.

robtattoo

WKR
IMG_20130725_142201_923_zps593473ff.jpg This is mine. Cut down marlin 336 in .44mag.
I slipped it under my back seat in 2010 & other than being used, it's been there ever since. I've taken hogs, whitetail, coyotes & 1 really unlucky pronghorn with her.
I never liked the idea of a scoped 'beater' in fact, I even replaced the factory sights on this with fixed, old style muzzleloader sights, zeroed at 100.
It's short enough that if I need, I can drag it out from under the seat & shoot it out of the driver's window without having to take off my seatbelt! Very handy for south Georgia piggies!

Reactions: FLS

elkduds

WKR
For Sale/Trade: Kel Tec SU 16 A

The SU 16 is extremely light (5#), compact (folds for storage/transport), and reliable. Accepts all AR 15 mags. It features the same gas piston semi auto action as AKs. Mine is in 97% condition, only flaw is slight surface rust on barrel as pictured. Factory peep sights as pictured. Forearm deploys as bipod. Included: Stainless replacement hitch pin w ring so it can be secured to weapon (secures folding stock), 1 factory 10 round mag that snaps into buttstock for carry/storage Extra mag available for separate purchase.

IMG_0845.JPG
https://www.keltecweapons.com/rifles/su-16a/

Combatclo

FNG
My truck guns rotate between a Winchester 94 Trapper .30-30, a Ruger GSR .308 and a Winchester 95 .30-06, any one of them can do backup as a hunting rifle if I need but mostly they just pop coyotes.
How do you find the GSR with bigger game?

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
How do you find the GSR with bigger game?

Never fired it at anything larger than a coyote so far. I had one that was an absolute tack driver that was on the fast track to becoming my favorite rifle until it was stolen. Havent worked much with its replacement to see if it shoots as good or likes the same loads.