WTS TruFire Hurricane Extreme Release - Buckle Strap

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale: NO TRADES: Tru-Fire Hurricane Extreme Release, jaw and buckle style, uses a free floating, self-centering steel roller that doesn’t slide over the jaws, but rolls along the inside instead. Adjustable for trigger pressure. Releases with a nylon Evolution buckle strap that’s fully adjustable for length, 10 holes for a perfect fit.

Dual caliper jaw and 360° head rotation to virtually eliminate strong torque. Super-wide mouth for quiet, easy loading-automatically open, load and lock into the string. Hardened steel firing components with adjustable tension trigger pull. For right or left hand archers.

This has been used on and off over the last 5 years. Always stored indoors and in a smoke-free home. In perfect working condition.

$25 shipped to the USA. No international. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship within 24-hours of receiving payment and do so with USPS Priority, or FedEx depending on the package.

Please let me know if you ha e questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

Pictures: