Trump Salary Donated

JWP58

WKR
Bottom line is it doesn't matter what Trump does, he wont ever be the great unifier like the infallible Obama. There will never be another perfect president (until the next Democrat holds the office of course).

2ski

WKR
Bottom line is it doesn't matter what Trump does, he wont ever be the great unifier like the infallible Obama. There will never be another perfect president (until the next Democrat holds the office of course).
See that's the wrong attitude and just goes to show how out of touch a lot of pro trump people are. If I don't support him I must be a staunch Obama supporters. Didn't vote for Obama either term. But I thought he did a good job. I would've voted for Jeb Bush in a heartbeat. So where does that leave your sarcastic remark?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This statement shows a lack of objectivity, as well as painting with s very broad brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billinsd

WKR
See that's the wrong attitude and just goes to show how out of touch a lot of pro trump people are. If I don't support him I must be a staunch Obama supporters. Didn't vote for Obama either term. But I thought he did a good job. I would've voted for Jeb Bush in a heartbeat. So where does that leave your sarcastic remark?

If you thought Obama did a good job, why didn't you vote for him? Would you have voted for him if you knew he would do a good job? Do you think Obama was better than Trump?

Billinsd

WKR
Trump seems decent. I think it was a good gesture. If his policies don't work then we'll see. But let's give the guy a chance aka a little time to see what happens. We can get voted out in 2020 if nothing works out, but since we're here let's give this a try. We conservatives sure dont need to be turning other conservatives cautious.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
I don't think Trump is decent, however, I LOVE his VP, cabinet, and Supreme Court pick and what they are doing. I didn't vote for him, didn't vote for Hillary either. I would vote for Trump now for what he is doing and getting, even though I don't like one single thing about him personally.

Jauwater

WKR
If you thought Obama did a good job, why didn't you vote for him? Would you have voted for him if you knew he would do a good job? Do you think Obama was better than Trump?
I didn't vote for Obama, nor supported him. He was our president, I respected that. If I could look into the future, and see what someone I disapproved of accomplished that was great for humanity then yea I'd go back in time, and vote for him. Obama served 8 years, Trump just barely started his first year. I say let's see what happens. I surely hope, in my opinion that he does better then the Obama administration. Certainly too soon to compare the two.

Jauwater

WKR
Yea, our personal feelings are the hardest to ignore. Especially dealing in politics. I'm a christian. I always look back to the twelve apostles. People didn't think much of them either, but he chose them. Let's have some faith, and give this some time.
I don't think Trump is decent, however, I LOVE his VP, cabinet, and Supreme Court pick and what they are doing. I didn't vote for him, didn't vote for Hillary either. I would vote for Trump now for what he is doing and getting, even though I don't like one single thing about him personally.

Billinsd

WKR
When I say I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton I also say that living in California my vote would not have mattered. Well, it would have gone towards helping him get a majority vote. That is what I deprived him of. If it would have come down to me to decide the election I would havery voted for him. If the election was now, I'd vote for him. I still really have a hard time with how Trump trashed his fellow Republicans. In my world you just don't do that.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
That is what is wrong with our system.. Party lines. What ever happened to having an opinion of your own? Lots of Republicans and democrats vote right down party lines. If Trump truly felt his "fellow" republicans were piles of shit, why would he support them? So now that we have a republican controlled Senate, should every republican agenda get passed so you agree with your "fellow" republicans? I will help you and say no. Some of these guys have really bad ideas.

Billinsd

WKR
Lots of Republicans and Democrats vote along party lines, because both parties have grown way apart. Republicans are having lots of disagreements. It seems likey can't all agree on anything. The party is very diverse from Libertarian and conservative to very moderate almost liberal on issues.

brocksw

WKR
Huntharder and Billinsd.... You guys are talking about identity politics. It's a real problem in the States. It comes from being misinformed and not thinking about policies objectively, honestly, or taking into consideration externalities.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IdahoElk

WKR

It would prove how out of touch you are like you just accused JWP58 I guess?

Billinsd

WKR
Well, you got a point. I do think about politics objectively and honestly. What do you mean by externalities? Consequences? If so I do. I really have a mind of my own and prefer to know the truth, but don't always like to hear it. It's real convenient to go along..