TSN-554

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Just received from kowa. Optic clarity is unreal, love the lightness, looking for a case for it though and to mount to a tripod head is it the screw or? First time spotting scope purchase.
059234678c0c55c837e73e4f0afae193.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you have a few minutes please give us a call. Joel can discuss different tripod heads with you and we have the stay on case for it as well

OP
K

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Doug. Ordered my swarvo’s from you guys. You were awesome in calling me I think. Just busy work wise but need to call to order the sirui.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a tripod from Doug. He was very helpful in explaining options, excellent pricing & fast shipping👍🏼
I’m also looking into purchasing a 554; I reached out to Kowa about military discounts and apparently they do offer them. Sales rep is getting back to me Monday on pricing. I purchased (without trying first) a Nikon ED50, but the eye relief with glasses is insufficient.

OP
K

kong

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a tripod from Doug. He was very helpful in explaining options, excellent pricing & fast shipping👍🏼
I’m also looking into purchasing a 554; I reached out to Kowa about military discounts and apparently they do offer them. Sales rep is getting back to me Monday on pricing. I purchased (without trying first) a Nikon ED50, but the eye relief with glasses is insufficient.

Paul is awesome to work with. I can definitely see how it is a narrow FOV but I usually use the Swarvo slc's for scanning and if want a closer look then would pull out the spotters. Also, spotter for rifle target shooting.

I am curious if the Kowa C554 case is neoprene or cordura.