Tuchodi River Outfitters

Just got back from the Sheep Show and penciled in a stone hunt with Tuchodi for a few years out. Checking to see if anyone here has hunted with them recently and has any feedback.

Since 2014...
I have two buddies who've hunted with the Warren family. One, who has two Grand Slams now with a bow-was archery hunting-he saw 5 rams in one group that all went over 160 B&C net on day 3, couldn't get close enough and he's not "I'll use a rifle if I have to" guy. He took a 158-plus ram day 8 or 9 and was extremely happy with his hunt. He would go back in a heartbeat, but he's now focused on East Russia.
The second buddy had a cancellation hunt. He's like me, a little older and a rifle hunter. He's working on his 2nd Grand Slam. He took a 167-plus ram day 3 or 4, and told me if he had more time-he had work responsibilities back home-they had seen a 170-plus ram but in really nasty country that would've required leaving the horses with the wrangler and backpacking another 3-4 days in/out. He, also, loved the Warrens.
Remember, Doug the guy from WV with all the $$ booked the entire Big Nine and adjoining Tuchodi concessions when he had the BC Prime Minister tag a few years ago, and took the ram with help from both teams. Those two concessions border each other.
I was hunting with the Tompkins' crew in 2014 and took a 160-plus net Stone's day 11 of a 12-day hunt, but on day 9 we had a larger ram in our spotter...but it was across the line on Larry Warren's concession-the two adjoin each other and the rams go back and forth.
You can't go wrong with Tuchodi River...if I go back to BC, and now that I know the two concessionaires via face-to-face conversations, etc-I'd definitely want to hunt with Tuchodi River-their size is larger than the adjoining concession. They don't have as fancy as a website-I'm actually in one of Big Nine's "hunter reference" sections-but I believe a "regular guy" will get primo treatment by the Warrens. Just my two cents.
BTW I hunted with Barker last year with the random draw unit 11 tag and the ram went 185 5/8 net-that same tag was bought by Doug Sayer at the convention for 170k..and I know why ; I hunted La Palmosa last December and the ram is 180 even B&C gross, and I can't wait to get back with Dan Reynolds in the Yukon first week of August. Spent last week hiking the North Carolina mountains six days in sleet, rain, snow to start off my training for the Yukon this year. Now back at work catching up.
Best of luck with Tuchodi River-there are some really good rams in there. I have video that my guide and I took during our 2014 hunt of rams across the line, but being good Boy Scouts, I don't cross boundaries and I'll keep the videos-one was only 250 yards away and 9-plus years old...