Tuckamore Lodge in NF

Got a great caribou and the lodge, food and people were top notch. They aren't the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. It only cost a little extra to go first class. And these guys are just that.

I'm looking for a caribou hunt for next year. My buddy and I did a DIY hunt out of Kotzebue two years ago and never saw a caribou. We are looking to try it again and we're considering everything from a fully guided hunt to a DIY float hunt. Wherever we have to go or do to get it done this time we're going to consider. I just joined this conversation so I'm not sure if you have mentioned the Outfitter you used on your hunt. Your caribou looks great and you seem very happy with everything about the hunt I would like to check out the Outfitters website if you don't mind sharing your hunting honey hole lol. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Mt Al

WKR
Got a great caribou and the lodge, food and people were top notch. They aren't the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. It only cost a little extra to go first class. And these guys are just that.

Great caribou and honestly looks well worth it!

OP
A
Tuckamore Lodge. Booked through Antlers and Anglers Worldwide. Their # is 205-807-1390. Kevin Slaughter is the booking agent's name. My name is Rusty Averette.