Tuning issue/question

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
I’m working on broadhead tuning for the next month. I just screwed on some IW125s. Unfortunately, I’ve always seen some weight discrepancies with IW’s heads. In this instance, my IW field tips are all right at 125g, while the broadheads (both solid 125 regular and vented 125 Wides vary from 119 and change to 123). The current heads are right at 122 or so.
So, at 20 yds, my IWs are hitting 2 3/8” higher than field tips. Would you think this is just a rest adjustment or is it hitting high because of being 3g lighter? 3g doesn’t seem like much.

Basically, I’m really dreading the thought of having to re-sight in my bow bc of 3g difference.

Before I start moving things around too much, I wanted to get your opinions.

Thanks!

Jimbob

WKR
Tuning issue for sure, I would say nothing to do with the weight difference. My bow is tuned perfectly and will shoot a variety of broadheads (weights vary by 4 grains) to the same impact out to 75 yds.

OP
W

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys. That’s what I figured. I’ll lower the rest a click and start tinkering. Anxious to see if I can get field points, wide 125s, and regular 125s all hitting the same spot. I’ll check back and let you know how it’s going.
Thanks again.

406unltd

WKR
You’re not gonna be able to shoot that small of a difference especially at that close. Sounds like a tail low issue so it could be timing is off, nock point needs to go up, or rest down.