Tuning problems with carbons

sneaky

"DADDY"
Jeff over at Benton Shooters Supply in Benton shoots trad gear, I know he went and took instruction from Rick Welch. You may have to travel a bit, but the in person help is available to you in TN.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A.Hutch

FNG
Here in s.e. okla, the archery stores are ALL geared towards the wheelie stuff.

Hutch

sneaky

"DADDY"
Here in s.e. okla, the archery stores are ALL geared towards the wheelie stuff.

Hutch
You not active with any of your state trad groups or regional groups? How far are you from The Nocking Point in Stillwater? I order stuff from them quite a bit and chat with them at the trad shoots I see them at.

A.Hutch

FNG
ya i've done business with them quite a few times. It's a good 3 hr drive for me so mail order is what I generally stick with. As far as groups go, nope I sure don't. Usually to busy to make it to any shoots.

Hutch

sneaky

"DADDY"
You'd be surprised how many trad guys are close that you don't know about. It's always good to network with them and get together and shoot. A critical eye from someone with experience is never a bad thing.

A.Hutch

FNG
Your absolutely right. There are some trad groups close, but like I was sayin, I'm usually to busy working or fishing with the family, or out tryin to git on some pigs. Infact, this forum is actually the most social I've been in a looong time.

Hutch

Beendare

WKR
Yeah, its a sad state of affairs...only a few good stick bow shops.

Makes sense though....most bow shops stay in business by selling you stuff...not a lot to sell a guy with a stick and string.

___

Talk to the people at the shop and see when the trad guys come in and shoot. Before Covid the “old guys” would shoot every Friday morning. All off Them would love to help out. I’m guessing there is a group of guys like that at most ranges.

Talk to the people at the shop and see when the trad guys come in and shoot. Before Covid the “old guys” would shoot every Friday morning. All off Them would love to help out. I’m guessing there is a group of guys like that at most ranges.

Our club trad guys shot Friday morning as well. I normally couldn't make it tho.

It is interesting tho, it's a lot more guys who shoot a stick and a string around than you think in most instances, just you don't see them at a pro shop because they aren't buying the latest and greatest all the time.

OP
R

Rogue925

FNG
Several good shops in TN with lots of trad knowledge. It isn't that difficult to find one in almost any area unless your shops just suck. OP, you need to go up to TwinOaks outside of Clarksville. Not sure if they are going to cancel the IBO Worlds Trad shoot in July or not. Best trad shooters in the country will be there if the shoot stays on. Visitors can go to their club every Friday and Saturday during normal times, may want to check what their setup is now. Bobby Worthington lives in Pikeville he's been an IBO champ multiple times. Several clubs in your area have trad shooters that I used to shoot against at the state shoots. SE TN/N GA there's a strong trad shooting community. You have to decide how bad you really want to improve.

Much appreciated! I’m there. Wherever I need to be and whatever I need to do!! Many thanks