Turkey Forum

D

david long

At the request of Ryan Avery, we have added a forum dedicated to hardcore Turkey hunting! Thanks Ryan!:)

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I hope all you hardcore Turkey hunters make me proud! Next up, the hardcore Grouse forum:)

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't worry Ryan .....I got your back and requested a turkey forum weeks ago! Turkey hunting can and is hardcore too!

JPhelps

Well Known Rokslider
Some of these merriams we have here in Washington require you to be hardcore to get to them.

Aron Snyder

Rokslide Sponsor
I think some of you missed the sarcasm....Ryan thinks turkey hunting is "supergay"

Did you guys ever pull a muscle packing out a turkey?

I've killed a ton of turkeys and I don't ever remember thinking "wow, that was one tough hunt"!

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think some of you missed the sarcasm....Ryan thinks turkey hunting is "supergay"

Did you guys ever pull a muscle packing out a turkey?

I've killed a ton of turkeys and I don't ever remember thinking "wow, that was one tough hunt"!

My sentiments! I love turkey hunting but honestly don't find it a challenge much anymore. I've killed 3-4 or more longbeards (in on up to 6-10 kills) for the last 10 years. All public land, heavily pressured. I think they are like anything else, understand them and then go get it done.......All that said, I still do enjoy the $hit out of having them spitting, drumming, and fanning at 10 yards.......right before they get sliced......:)

weaver

Well Known Rokslider
Thanks for the forum. Maybe I'll finally get a turkey this year.

justin davis

Well Known Rokslider
My sentiments! I love turkey hunting but honestly don't find it a challenge much anymore. I've killed 3-4 or more longbeards (in on up to 6-10 kills) for the last 10 years. All public land, heavily pressured. I think they are like anything else, understand them and then go get it done.......All that said, I still do enjoy the $hit out of having them spitting, drumming, and fanning at 10 yards.......right before they get sliced......:)

You may have to come out and hunt Colorado Les! Ill trade you. One of the hardest things to arrow or let alone find where I hunt is a turkey in my opinion.

OP
B

bearguide

try turkey hunting with a long bow if you think turkeys are to easy

evan williams

Well Known Rokslider
There you go BEARGUIDE!!!! While I won't be able to do it this year I am going to be getting a recurve to hunt Thunder Chickens next season!!!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
homesbyrandy