Turkey Hunting

Nice bird!! I’m taking my son on my turkey hunts this year. He’s only 6, so not old enough to hunt, but he’s been asking and I want to get him the exposure/fun. We’ve called in a TON of gobblers so far, but, ya know- he’s 6 so he scares them off pretty quick too lol!

Nice bird!! I’m taking my son on my turkey hunts this year. He’s only 6, so not old enough to hunt, but he’s been asking and I want to get him the exposure/fun. We’ve called in a TON of gobblers so far, but, ya know- he’s 6 so he scares them off pretty quick too lol!

Awesome! I'm doing the same this year, bought a blind specifically to start taking my kids out with me. My 7 year old was there filming the tom I called in to 15 yards, but fortunately he stopped it before I put the arrow in the dirt right next to him 😂. It was my first time calling a turkey in, so I might have been a little excited, but it was awesome for that to be his first experience and he's been asking to go back out and talking about when he's old enough to do it!