Turkeys and Stuff

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

This week Lea hops on with me to talk about our experiences turkey hunting and guiding. New calls from Phelps, Zoleo vs InReach debate, gear we use and more turkey things are on the agenda.

OnX Hunt Maps -> use code Rokcast for 20% off
Black Rifle Coffee -> use code Rokslide for 20% off your first order
Active Junky -> sign up at activejunky.com/Rokslide
First Lite -> http://www.firstlite.com

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

This week Lea hops on with me to talk about our experiences turkey hunting and guiding. New calls from Phelps, Zoleo vs InReach debate, gear we use and more turkey things are on the agenda.

OnX Hunt Maps -> use code Rokcast for 20% off
Black Rifle Coffee -> use code Rokslide for 20% off your first order
Active Junky -> sign up at activejunky.com/Rokslide
First Lite -> http://www.firstlite.com

@Ryan Avery you can up your Turkey game. Can’t believe you haven’t done a LR 6.5 CM Turkey video yet. That one yiu did last year was epic. 1890 on a Tom. You’re my true legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
@Ryan Avery you can up your Turkey game. Can’t believe you haven’t done a LR 6.5 CM Turkey video yet. That one yiu did last year was epic. 1890 on a Tom. You’re my true legend.

I would love to head shoot these rodents! Not legal in Idaho, need to move to Wyoming.....

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to head shoot these rodents! Not legal in Idaho, need to move to Wyoming.....

So you’re telling me Idaho created a law to keep Ryan from using a 6.5 on a turkey? Man you got these guys on their heels.

That’s like a badge of honor Ryan, stuff legends are made of