turn around time on something ordered from kifaru like a belt?

willy

FNG
I need a medium duplex belt and add on to my reckoning bag. What has been anyone's experience ordering from them?

Thanks

OP
W

willy

FNG
Thank you. Good to hear. Good luck this season.

RemiR7

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a pack and frame which may be different lead times middle of last week and was told wouldn’t be ready to ship for close to 5 weeks.

n8saki

FNG
Quite long right now, could be due to the change in ownership and the JRE podcast exposure. Had to cancel my order as I believe it would not arrive prior to my hunt, my other order has been in since the last week of June for the Field Quiver. Quality as I own a few items, but you have to order and have a window of at least 3 months IMHO. Check Black Ovis if they have it in stock.

if you have a hunt planned in the next 6 weeks, I wouldn't count on your stuff arriving in time. Products are built to order, and right now is their busy time. The jre podcast helped with exposure for them as a company, and I am sure flooded them with more orders then years past

Try the classifieds on here, might get lucky

OP
W

willy

FNG
Why don't you call Kifaru and ask the shipping time on the item you want?
I called and left a message as no one answered. Been working days now and haven't heard back from them.

I put my order in and said if it can't be filled and delivered by Sept. 15 to cancel the order. Haven't heard back on that yet either.

Last edited:
I ordered a Reckoning and lid on July 23rd, nothing yet. The truth, I thought it would have been here already but it's for next year so I'm fine. I'm just eager to get it.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I called awhile back about a gun bearer and was told 6-8 weeks, I ended up just getting a used one here.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
If you email them with your order number I heard back the next day with my expected ship date. Lead times are a little longer than normal right now.

Wife ordered a small Ranger green belt 7/23 it shipped Friday and got it yesterday.

I'd scour the classifieds and see if you can find one to make due then swap it out and resell if its the wrong color later on.

OP
W

willy

FNG
I'd scour the classifieds and see if you can find one to make due then swap it out and resell if its the wrong color later on.

I hear you BRT, I've missed out on a few belts sold in past few months and color won't matter as long as it fits/works. Still looking and will take a used one if I can get one.,

Thanks

I hear you BRT, I've missed out on a few belts sold in past few months and color won't matter as long as it fits/works. Still looking and will take a used one if I can get one.,

Thanks

Hit up this guy.

OP
W

willy

FNG
Thank you BRT, I just sent him a message. I don't know how I missed that. I put that info in search when I went searching again the day I ordered the kifaru belt, basically a week ago.