WTS/WTT Turn key setup-Rifle & Scope

freebird

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have pretty much decided to get out of hunting. I am entertaining selling my gear.
Rifle-CA Traverse 6.5 PRC- 100 rounds down the tube
Trigger tech diamond trigger with straight shoe
Scope- Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X56- MOAR-T reticle only a couple years old.
Scope is mounted on Rifle with a 20 MOA TI pic rail and Hawkins rings.
Also included is a Javelin bipod and back rest that I got from MOA rifles "Extreme Rear Support System"
I have lots of other stuff that would be up for discussion.
I will not seperate, its a package deal and if I don't sell it no big deal for now.
$4,000
Contact Chuck @ 208-five five nine-3595

Last edited:
OP
freebird

freebird

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heck I will even throw in the factory hornady ammo I have. Then once the gun sells then all my powder, bullets, Labradar, A&D FX120i electronic scale. But rifle and scope have to sell first.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm in Idaho if you don't want to ship that Labradar

Those scales are nice as well, have a buddy who shoots PRS and he raves about his

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
freebird

freebird

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've never been a very good hunter, always a better fisherman. I'm 57 years old, have a bad back and don't care to hunt alone anymore. There have been people that claimed they would help me only to bale on me. Hunting only accounts for maybe a month and fishing i can do for 6 months. So sell the hunting gear and buy a boat.

OP
freebird

freebird

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes the RUM has been gone since Thanksgiving. I had a bull elk tag for unit 45 and my wife had a cow elk tag for 45. The few times I went during my season I didn't see any elk and the guy that said he would help me flaked. There was no way I could get one out alone. So I sold it thinking that maybe getting a lighter rifle might encourage me to keep hunting, bought this 6.5PRC in December.

OP
freebird

freebird

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would also consider a trade. Have been wanting to get an on/off road motorcycle. Have always liked the Honda XR 650L Lets talk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would also consider a trade. Have been wanting to get an on/off road motorcycle. Have always liked the Honda XR 650L Lets talk
Lol, I'm gonna be putting an XR650L tank on my Super Sherpa for extra range. I wanted a bike I could throw on a hitch rack and take with me instead of a larger dual sport. Maybe someone will have a 650L to trade ya. Or a boat...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
freebird

freebird

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If someone is only interested in the rifle, I will sell it for $2500
That comes with the trigger tech diamond trigger, murphy precision 20 moa TI pic rail and javelin bipod.
Would rather do face to face, I am in Boise, ID