Sold Turnbull Winchester 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

Winchester 94 SRC in 30 WCF (30-30) originally built in 1927 that has been completely rebuilt by Turnbull Restorations in 2019. They went through the entire rifle and re-built it to the 1927 specifications. All markings were restored, some small parts replaced, all metal parts charcoal and rust blued accordingly, special custom Curly Cherry stocks installed, original Lyman tang sight rebuilt, you name it, it was done to make this rifle look like it just left the factory as a custom build. I have the original build sheet/paperwork/invoice. I have not fired, or even worked the action, since receiving it back. It is way too beautiful for me to take into the field. Already sold all my other Turnbull’s, Linebaugh’s and Bowen’s. This is the last one, as I am getting out of the high-end custom stuff. I spent over a year getting this built and spent in excess of $6600. Yes, that is correct on the amount spent. Once it started, it was impossible to stop and custom work is very expensive! The rifle is even more beautiful than the pictures show.

Selling for $4100, that includes shipping, and the price is firm. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. I must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:

TomAZ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I had the money, absolutely beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.