WTS/WTT Two Elite Pure Bows for Sale, Bare or Ready-to-Shoot

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Both of these bows have been meticulously maintained, but the hunter definitely shows signs of its success in the field with marks around the limb pockets from resting in on rocky ground and both show some cerakote flaking on the cams. These were a dream to tune and shoot, only reason for selling both is that I like shooting the same bow model for hunting (heavy draw) and for field tournaments (lighter draw) and I am switching to a shorter axle-to-axle this year to optimize more for hunting so these two are up for sale.

$225 each bare, $400 for both bare.

Either one can come with a ready-to-shoot accessory package for +$200 that includes
-[SOLD] Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Series rest
-[SOLD] Axcel Armortech HD 5 pin (0.010" pins in GGYGG)
-[SOLD] Axion GLZ5 (5") stabilizer and shock absorber
-[SOLD] 1/4" G5 Metapeep (Black)
-[SOLD] Black paracord wrist sling

[SOLD] Also available are 16 Goldtip Hunter Pro 340 spine arrows (8 very lightly used, 8 brand new) if you also want some tough as nails arrows for $100. These come with 100 grain EZ Pull Goldtip field point and awesome yellow tiger blazer vane fletching at 2 helical since I shot the same arrow for field archery and hunting, but I'm happy to put a three degree blazer vane fletch on all 18 them if you pay full price.

1. The hunter - Elite Pure 70 lbs with 28" draw. Black riser, Max-1 limbs.
IMG_1861.jpgIMG_1853.jpgIMG_1854.jpgIMG_1860.jpg

2. [SOLD] The target shooter - Elite Pure 60 lbs with 28" draw. Realtree camo riser and limbs.
IMG_1855.jpgIMG_1856.jpgIMG_1858.jpgIMG_1859.jpg

Last edited:

crock239

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tons of value here. I shoot a pure and thought about upgrading this year. Shot side by side vs Hoyt Carbon RX3 and RX5 and the Pure draw cycle is much smoother, overall weight very similar, and (surprising to me) quieter.

Can get additional speed from newer bows but man the elite pure is super smooth, very forgiving, and easy to shoot.

GLWS

• Banned
OP
7-Pointers

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks for the review, couldn't agree more, if you're looking to draw 70 lbs and have it feel more like 60 lbs you should give these a try. There will be more hand shock with these Pures than the newest bows, but the new bows at 70 feel more like 70 lb.

• Banned
OP
7-Pointers

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nope, collecting dust as anticipated. Great bows, just not the latest and greatest.