Two piece quiver

anyone have any suggestions on a high quality two piece quiver. Not really a fan of the one piece quiver for pushing through west Oregon brush. I was running the prime sherpa on my centergy last year but just bought a bowtech and looking for a quiver now.

Wapiti1

WKR
I have the Trophy Ridge Lite with two arrow grippers that they don't make anymore. Their hex lite is what I would get now. They give you several posts that fit any bow. It works well, but might not clear the knob on a slider sight.
Jeremy

Trial153

WKR
If they are triangles then a two piece quiver from elite is a great choice if you can find them. They are rock soild, they adjust for both height and distance from the riser, amd they are low profile with clean lines. they came in 6 and 4 arrow verisons

What do you not like about the one piece?

I'm only asking as I used to only use two piece fixed quivers, I felt like that was the only way to get something mounted close to the riser. I have been using a tight spot now, once you get it adjusted, I think it works better than a two piece. It fits in tighter than a two piece, still has good length to it so your arrows are well supported, and I have found that I like it sitting a little further back than where I use to run a 2 piece.

Just my experience.

OP
HuntnMyselfBroke
If they are triangles then a two piece quiver from elite is a great choice if you can find them. They are rock soild, they adjust for both height and distance from the riser, amd they are low profile with clean lines. they came in 6 and 4 arrow verisons
thanks I will take a look into them and see if I can find one

OP
HuntnMyselfBroke
What do you not like about the one piece?

I'm only asking as I used to only use two piece fixed quivers, I felt like that was the only way to get something mounted close to the riser. I have been using a tight spot now, once you get it adjusted, I think it works better than a two piece. It fits in tighter than a two piece, still has good length to it so your arrows are well supported, and I have found that I like it sitting a little further back than where I use to run a 2 piece.

Just my experience.
I always seem to get a little more vibration and noise with a one piece, also dont like the single attachment point where it could break easily on a fall, and I always seem to get a one piece tangled in the brush. I use to have a tight spot and it did ok but would rather run a more sturdy two piece