Two Punks in PA Kicking an Injured Buck in the Head and Breaking his Antlers

Anyone see this? I really hope these punks get their licenses revoked for life, and also get thrown in Gen Pop for a few weeks so they can see what it is like to be helpless and afraid, while getting beaten

Edit: I removed the link to the video from this post because it makes me sick thinking about it.

Google "Cody Hetrick and Alex Smith" and be advised this is very disturbing

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
Don't really understand how someone can be so cruel to any living creature. It's our role as hunters to make a kill as humane and quick as possible. These two are an embarrassment to humanity let alone as "hunters" and I hope they get the book thrown at them.

OP
Doc Holliday
If anyone on here has any clout with politicians or law enforcement in that area of the country, I hope you will apply some pressure and make sure they are punished severely.

Michael54

WKR
It happenned the next county north of me. There's more than just the buck. They have videos of them doing similar things to groundhogs and chipmunks as well. As much local outrage as its getting im sure those two will be getting crucified. The game comission isnt happy, the police arent happy, and the general public are outraged. I couldn't watch more than the first 10 seconds of the video. There is actually a petition generated that accumulated close to 100k signatures overnight. Any prosecutor that gives these boys mercy will be looking for a new job come next election. The laughing and joking while recording is just sickening.

3forks

WKR
I would echo everyone else’s sentiments and comments on these guys.

These guys are psychopaths. It’s a fact that people who torture animals often move on committing the same kind of acts on humans.

Hard to know what occurred in these two scum bag’s lives that would make them behave like this... I do know these guys will be a drain on society until they die.

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider
There are no words to describe the immorality of these individuals. One can only hope that law enforcement and karma do their jobs...

ODB

WKR
Depending on when that happened, that is now a federal offense. This is an example of how social media can entice you to do things you may otherwise not. They need some pretty stiff punishment for that.

take this to heart, the way you feel about that guy is the way a LOT of people feel about you as an ethical hunter. They do not differentiate between what you do and what he does. You may, but they don’t.

Trial153

WKR
I’m not even going to watch it.

Time to try out this newly signed law.

Interesting that this got brought up.
When the same topic came up on AT your be surprised at some of the members responses that thought that the law was unnecessary. Hell a couple of them post on here.
We need to police our own ranks a bit better.

IdahoElk

WKR
It happenned the next county north of me. There's more than just the buck. They have videos of them doing similar things to groundhogs and chipmunks as well. As much local outrage as its getting im sure those two will be getting crucified. The game comission isnt happy, the police arent happy, and the general public are outraged. I couldn't watch more than the first 10 seconds of the video. There is actually a petition generated that accumulated close to 100k signatures overnight. Any prosecutor that gives these boys mercy will be looking for a new job come next election. The laughing and joking while recording is just sickening.

Future mass killers,they're sick and need dirt naps

Catahoula

WKR
Just utterly despicable. Just two completely disgusting human beings that find this sort of abuse funny. Certainly, in no way, are these two thugs to be allowed to hunt or fish in any capacity for the rest of their lives.