Two Vets No Name Jr. first impression

click9

FNG
Just received my Two Vets No Name jr. tripod today. I purchased it because I wanted a compact lightweight tripod that could serve double duty for photography and holding my rifle while yote and pig hunting. First impression is that it's going to work great. It seems very stable, supports the camera with gimbal head nicely and as a extra bonus it is just tall enough fully extended that I didn't have to add the center column (which does add length to the tripod when collapsed) For reference I am 6'2 and I have to hunch over ever so slightly to get my eye where want it in the viewfinder. Gonna put it through some paces this weekend runnin and gunnin with the camera. Initial thoughts seems like a solid tripod for the price. 20220119_173911.jpg

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
I think I may snag one of these..

Been carrying my little backpacker tripod but it's hefty and not good for much more than glassing.

I've definitely been eyeing their products. Hope to see some more guys run them and post their feedback.

dscl

FNG
Been eyeing one of these for a glassing setup. Any updates on how it's working out for you?