Two Weeks in Colorado!

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Well crap! Opening morning and done already. Hahahahaha, Great job guys, give Dylan a big fist bump.

So what’s the plan now?
Dylan says thank you.

Not sure on the plan yet. My buddy Rob is hunting a neighboring unit so we may help him. I've been feeling really crappy since yesterday though so we'll see.

chasewild

WKR
We made it to camp a little after 4 pm today. Set the camper up and took off for some scouting.

View attachment 341466

Dylan looking at some deer on private.

View attachment 341467

We spotted one pretty decent buck he would gladly shoot if it moves onto public ground.

View attachment 341468

Tomorrow is the opening day so we had a fancy dinner and plan to hit the sack early.

View attachment 341469
Uh oh. Landscape pic. At least one poster knows the location now.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Some bad news. My dad is in the hospital with complications from Covid. He's stable and doing okay but can't make the hunt. I'm optimistic and praying for a quick recovery.

I'm still planning to hunt as long as nothing else changes. I'll finish getting everything ready today and tomorrow and then hit the road Thursday morning.

Fatcamp

WKR
Some bad news. My dad is in the hospital with complications from Covid. He's stable and doing okay but can't make the hunt. I'm optimistic and praying for a quick recovery.

I'm still planning to hunt as long as nothing else changes. I'll finish getting everything ready today and tomorrow and then hit the road Thursday morning.

That socks. Hope he heals up quick.

hobbes

WKR

Prayers for a quick recovery.

JZee

FNG
Hey Roksliders, I'm leaving in the morning with my 15-year-old son Dylan for his 2nd season Colorado deer hunt. His season is from 10/30-11/7. My best friend also has a 2nd season tag in a nearby unit so we may swing down to help him if Dylan tags out early.

After that, I make the long drive home to drop the camper and pick up my dad for 3rd season. We both have tags in the same unit as Dylan and will be hunting from 11/13-11/19. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time focusing at work today!

Yesterday we did a final zero check on the rifles.

View attachment 340572
Keep us posted. Headed over for 3rd season as well.