WTS Typhon Kifaru Spike Camp & CB Tarryall

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All prices include PayPal G&S fees and insured shipping to CONUS to confirmed PayPal addresss. I do not ship internationally. Up for your consideration are the

GONE - Typhon Kifaru Spike Camp w/Medium Belt & Composite Stays (can be swapped with Aluminum Stays if you prefer).
Bag is in near mint condition. No rips, tears or stains. Only thing to mention is the velcro closure on the front slot / map pocket doesn’t have a strong grip. Which could also be considered a good thing as it keeps the noise down when opening. I actually have mixed feelings about letting this gem go due to its rarity.

GONE - Coyote Brown Kifaru Tarryall w/Small Belt & Aluminum Stays
Bag is in great condition. There are no rips or tears, but I noticed for the first time while taking pictures in the bright sunlight that there are a few very light marks on the bottom front of the pack (see pics). I haven’t tried to clean them myself, so it’s possible it can be removed. Other than that, pack is near mint.

6de77ed093ea8a47b443bf4742ca20d2.jpg

0e1a70f6cd4983109a6294435cebd0d9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk ya

Last edited:
OP
G
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I chose a larger size format, so they may take longer to load. If you still can’t see, maybe I can reduce the image quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbsf3

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The prices you ar asking still aren't showing up. Maybe just type out prices in plain text.

OP
G
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gotcha….I guess the emoji numbers do not translate to all Rockslide formats. Thanks for letting me know. Numbers updated. I misread the other post, I thought the pics weren’t showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk