UA and Cam Hanes part ways

Thess87

WKR
I’m not big into social media but I did see that video. Almost made it seem like they offered him more money but told him he had to go full time with them.

Interesting. I hadn’t seen the video.

I saw something a few weeks ago where they congratulated him on his tenure as a sponsored athlete. I wonder what shifted. I heard from someone that he is getting close to his retirement at his day job and maybe he is changing things up.

Sapcut

WKR
I wouldn’t wear a horizontal striped camo on a vertical body either. What else in the hunting arena sits vertically with horizontal striping? Nuttin.

Ucsdryder

WKR
As much as I don’t care about what Cam does or doesn’t do- what’s the point of comments like this? I get that you guys are way too cool to care, but then why take the time and waste the space to comment.
I think guys are over the idolization of men…by other men. Who gives a crap what Cam Haynes wears or doesn’t wear.

And while I’m at it the whole following of men you’ve never met online is creepy.

Does that mean he’s going to hunt public land now or will he have to pay for his own private ranch hunts?

I like everything he says but he’s awful secretive over the fact he only hunts big money private ranches. I would too if I had the opportunity but pretending to still have to “grind” to kill trophy animals is a bit of a stretch. For someone that claims to devote his life to elk hunting you think he would be able to bugle too…. Here I go “hating”…. Sorry.