UA and Cam Hanes part ways

Mtnboy

WKR
Can you explain why? On its surface, it doesn't make any sense. Killing with a spear is very efficient. Hard to pull off, but when you do, very efficient. So very humane.
Because of the shitstorm that idiot caused. He deserved to lose his sponsors. We have a big enough uphill battle keeping hunting a thing for generations to come without tools like hiim pulling publicity stunts to get more followers.

You know what else is really efficient, a high powered rifle. It's utterly ridiculous to use the argument of "efficiency" for a reason to kill a bear with a spear and plaster it all over social media with blood smeared all over yourself.

Fatcamp

WKR
Come on, you need to move from the amateurs and get to playing with the big boys. Stop bashing on the non site sponsors, move up to the big leagues, bash sponsors....

Uggghhhhh, IDK, bud. I've been banned from everywhere else, if I get kicked off of here I'll have to start talking smack on Facebook or something.

I'm leaving that train wreck to better engineers than I. 😁

260madman

WKR
Because of the shitstorm that idiot caused. He deserved to lose his sponsors. We have a big enough uphill battle keeping hunting a thing for generations to come without tools like hiim pulling publicity stunts to get more followers.

You know what else is really efficient, a high powered rifle. It's utterly ridiculous to use the argument of "efficiency" for a reason to kill a bear with a spear and plaster it all over social media with blood smeared all over yourself.
He wasn’t the one to lose sponsorship. His wife was the one that lost sponsorship.

Would it make you feel better if it was taken with a minimum poundage bow?

I bet that spear wasn’t a blunt object. Keep being outraged.

TheGDog

WKR

C'mon now.. you don't actually think it matters to the anti's WHAT the tool is you elect to employ, do you? They'll hate on it just as much regardless of how you get it done.

My point in mentioning efficiency to you is that I'm sure anti's would pipe-up their **ggoty-@$$es with "Oh my Stars! How Barbaric!" When in actuality, when done right a spear kills faster than a bow shot. Within even more laceration and exsanguination going on. That their little **ggoty-@$$3es suffer from fainting-spells when they see this isht it is their own problem to deal with, nobody elses.

I get the whole dealio of what you're trying to express about having your hunting adventures keep a low profile. And while that thinking is certainly sound. The problem is it's not fair and it's not right. And it's worth fighting for. You...Me... and the guy nextdoor... we should all be able to .. if we wanted to.... go out and put in the hard work to spear a bear and post it up wherever the bleep we want!

This whole thing of backing down... being meek.... complying... is how we've ALL gotten into the mess we find ourselves in today with 2A rights getting stripped away and Covid BS getting shoved up our rears every time we turn around now. And it's because nobody wants to shoulder the burden of championing the cause of bucking the trends and bucking the system.
At some point... ya gotta be like Popeye man... "That's all I can stands.. and I can't stands no more!"

I’m confused everyone was just on Bowmars for being a bunch of poachers last week now defending them for the spear deal. It’s hard keeping up with who is getting tarred and feathered around here.

Its off season nobody is spared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
They are pumping so much money into The Rock they probably reduced his cut. I mean seriously, you walk into a UA store and it is The Rock everywhere.

Well damn it! That doesn’t fit the narrative that UA dropped him for anti-hunting and political reasons, now does it? Everyone is a know-it-all, until the REAL TRUTH comes along.
Kevin Plank is a huge Republican, very outspoken against Democratric party.

Grant it he no longer controls company but is chairman of the board

Mtnboy

WKR
C'mon now.. you don't actually think it matters to the anti's WHAT the tool is you elect to employ, do you? They'll hate on it just as much regardless of how you get it done.

My point in mentioning efficiency to you is that I'm sure anti's would pipe-up their **ggoty-@$$es with "Oh my Stars! How Barbaric!" When in actuality, when done right a spear kills faster than a bow shot. Within even more laceration and exsanguination going on. That their little **ggoty-@$$3es suffer from fainting-spells when they see this isht it is their own problem to deal with, nobody elses.

I get the whole dealio of what you're trying to express about having your hunting adventures keep a low profile. And while that thinking is certainly sound. The problem is it's not fair and it's not right. And it's worth fighting for. You...Me... and the guy nextdoor... we should all be able to .. if we wanted to.... go out and put in the hard work to spear a bear and post it up wherever the bleep we want!

This whole thing of backing down... being meek.... complying... is how we've ALL gotten into the mess we find ourselves in today with 2A rights getting stripped away and Covid BS getting shoved up our rears every time we turn around now. And it's because nobody wants to shoulder the burden of championing the cause of bucking the trends and bucking the system.
At some point... ya gotta be like Popeye man... "That's all I can stands.. and I can't stands no more!"

I don't consider it being meek or any of the other long winded excuses your spewed there, I just consider it common sense.

I know that you are new to hunting and think we should be able to use any means possible and post it wherever we want.....but that just doesn't work out in the real world, all it does is cause more problems.

Warren

Lil-Rokslider
I’m sure he will keep using the gear though right? He says it’s not about the money so if it’s stuff he believes in it shouldn’t matter right?

I bet he goes to SITKA as an ambassador