UA and Cam Hanes part ways

I bet he goes to SITKA as an ambassador

No way. UA could buy Goretex (sitka’s parent.) Not that it’s about money but no way that happens.

Cam is playing now, his retirement is set, he is off to have fun in a new adventure. Think Origins makes more sense. Jocko/Cam/Kip is a power house line up.

I’d invest in that company

TheTone

WKR
No way. UA could buy Goretex (sitka’s parent.) Not that it’s about money but no way that happens.

Cam is playing now, his retirement is set, he is off to have fun in a new adventure. Think Origins makes more sense. Jocko/Cam/Kip is a power house line up.

That’s what he will do if Kip is involved, from podcasts etc Kip was his guy at UA until they had to ditch him for behavior. Plus they still hunt together and I think Kip was his in for the San Carlos hunting

Warren

Lil-Rokslider

Yea when you put it that way you’re likely right🤘🏼

Slight refocus, what about Remi and Solo Hunter? I didnt see any UA hunting gear at my local Dicks and even their website is pretty bare. are they dumping hunting Altogether?

TheTone

WKR
Dang he’s already out buying other companies running shoes? So he’s not willing to wear the UA’s without being paid to?

It wouldn’t surprise me to see UA get out of hunting, it’s a seriously crowded space and I’d guess they make way more in other markets

Trial153

WKR
If hunting isnt under amours smallest sport market I would be surprised, its at least in the bottom three. With supply chain and manufacturing capacity issues it makes sense to be a segment that get cut loose. We political or social pressures are real but money trumps everything else. If there was social pressure against soccer no way in hell UA leaves that money on table. This like most everything was about dollars. Either dollars for UA or dollars for Cam. And you know what? That’s okay.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
Slight refocus, what about Remi and Solo Hunter? I didnt see any UA hunting gear at my local Dicks and even their website is pretty bare. are they dumping hunting Altogether?
Yes they have done away with all things hunting.

Yes they have done away with all things hunting.
Source? This isn’t the first time UA has been rumored to be getting out of hunting. Honestly it’s amazing they’ve lasted as long as they have, I don’t see anyone wearing it in the field.

OR Archer

WKR
Aaaaaand he just posted a pic of someone testing Origins wool clothing. Looks like whoever guessed that may be correct!
That would be Kip Fulks. He is the one who brought Cam on at UA. Kip left UA a few years ago. He’s also one of Cam’s best friends. See where I’m going with this? Lol

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Kip Fulks is working with Origin with his brewery project. There is a video about Kip Fulks on Origin USA Youtube channel .

As much as I don’t care about what Cam does or doesn’t do- what’s the point of comments like this? I get that you guys are way too cool to care, but then why take the time and waste the space to comment.
Kind of like what you're doing or what we all do who honestly cares what all these influencers dip shit are doing

archer109

FNG
ea9e40e3d2174caace8d526f3dd50267.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk