UA Revenant Windstopper Jacket/pants

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
has anybody used under armour revenant windstopper jacket or pants yet? Ive had some of their heavy clothing before and very disappointed with how much wind it let in. Supposedly its the warmest stuff they've ever made. Curious if anybody could give me any reviews

Uncuffed

FNG
has anybody used under armour revenant windstopper jacket or pants yet? Ive had some of their heavy clothing before and very disappointed with how much wind it let in. Supposedly its the warmest stuff they've ever made. Curious if anybody could give me any reviews
I have the mid season wool and the revenant set. They are the warmest thing I’ve ever worn. Now I have never owned Sitka or first lite or cabelas. Definitely blocks the wind 100 %. I’ve used it end of last year in December and this past week here in Michigan this year sub 30 temps. I have not gotten cold wearing it. Everything fits pretty well I wear 2 pairs of merino base layers under it a light and heavy and stay just fine. When it gets close to 0 I add a fleece hoody. It is fairly bulky but fitted. It just has a lot of insulation it’s not baggy. Honestly I sit with it unzipped at bottom and top and stay toasty. Only if the wind is right in my face I’ll zip it up all the way. I bow hunt with it so I’m out in the elements. It handled some sleet and snow well the outside got wet but I was dry inside. Bottom line yes it’s warm. If love to compare it to other brands tho. But they did not lie this is the warmest stuff they’ve ever made for bow hunters. I walk pry 600-800 m to my stand very slowly or you will sweat I do t like to put my stuff on at the stand but that’s me.
Love the bottom zipper so it doesn’t bunch up in lap. Also put a hand warmer in each pocket and my hands sweat. I have nothing to compare it to other than my midsession kit and it’s not even close. I reach for this when it’s 40 out if there’s any wind cause I know I’m going to be warm.
It’s also cut well to draw a bow no issues.

1 compliant is sometimes I feel like the jacket can be noisy but I’m probably a little critical about it. It has gotten quieter the more I wear it as it’s super stiff at first. I think the gore layer needs to break in. Again not as quiet as the mid season wool. But it also has a ton more insulation and a goretex layer.

I did also buy this in Black Friday last year 50% off so I got the parka and pant for 310 bucks on under armour a site. So you may want to check that out in a couple weeks! So again it was a great deal for me and much cheaper than spending 600-1000 on some competitors brands.

If I could change anything I would allow for more layering underneath. Just a tad bigger cut around chest shoulders and arms. I’m 205 lbs and 6ft and have a large in both. The xl was just too long on the sleeves it went over my hands. So I returned it and got large. Also I wish the pants were a touch baggier around but and thighs but I have them problem the waist is perfect for 34 with a layer or 2 under the pants. then I could wear fleece pants too below 0.
All in all I’m more than happy and I will have this kit until I wear it out.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I agree UA does not make truly cold cold frigid wear. But I love their heat gear.

Interested to see what the reviews are myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following.. looking to purchase the jacket this year. Hopefully they run those black Friday sales again!