UA Timber

Motown

WKR
So I found a deal on a UA Timber jacket that I couldn’t pass up. Wondering what you guys that have tried it think of the Timber line and how it holds up?

I am a big primaloft fan for insulation and am thinkimg about also trying to find a set of the Timber pants as well. I have their infil jacket and raider pants already which I really like and wanted to add something with a bit more insulation and warmth.

i have it its nice not super windproof but it does well. but its too warm to walk in when its above freezing

Drenalin

WKR
It's a fairly nice jacket for stationary hunting. As mentioned, not windproof by any means, and it is relatively heavy and bulky. But pretty warm, and I liked the face fabric on it as far as not being super attractive to burrs and not being obnoxiously loud.

OP
Motown

Motown

WKR
Do you guys have the jacket and pants? I have heard the pants are a little snug in the crotch so trying to find out if thats true or not.

Drenalin

WKR
I only had the jacket. But other UA pants I've had can be a little high-crotched.

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
FWIW i have both the pants and jacket . The jacket (XL) is a little roomy but very warm . Pants equally warm . Neither is very windproof . the pants are a little tight so maybe try them on if you can to make sure you can climb your treestand etc . I stepped up on the bench in the changeroom a few times to get the right size .
If you hike any distance with the jacket you will sweat to death lol .

boxx

Lil-Rokslider
Would these be comparable to the older UA brow time pants? I ruined my set over the weekend and really liked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk