UFOs - What’s your opinion on these recent videos?

3forks

WKR
I’ve seen posts on this website where people have stated they’ve seen UFOs, and I’ve also seen posts where some say they believe in bigfoot, and other posts on the supernatural.

I don’t believe that bigfoot is real, less skeptical of the supernatural, but would not be too surprised to hear that we aren’t the only form of life in the universe. I’d be more inclined to believe the other life forms are microbes or something less advanced than little green men, but who knows?

I’ve seen these recent videos of UFOs recorded by pilots, and it sounds there‘s going to be a government report released next month with more specific information on UFOs. I wouldn’t expect the report to be earth shattering, or for it to state that extraterrestrial life has been identified, but a lot of other people are convinced there’s advanced alien life out there.

What do you guys think? Are these UFOs recently reported on actually Russian or Chinese drones? Are we being visited by alien life forms? If these are alien visitors, are they friendly? If not, do you think we’re going to be hunted for sport like in the movie Predator (if so, how well do you think your hunting/backcountry skills will allow you stack up against our competition)?

Attachments

• 840F8DF0-A582-41D0-A9D0-4882185CD68D.jpeg
    840F8DF0-A582-41D0-A9D0-4882185CD68D.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 120

CorbLand

WKR
I don't believe in the supernatural period.

Bigfoot and Aliens, I don't believe they exist but wouldn't be surprised if they did. It would take seeing to believe for me though.

reaper

WKR
I have seen few times some UFO on fishing trips,one of them was over a lake, without a freaking sounds about 10-12 feet above the water,I have tried to changed location to have a better view and OF COURSE the thing wasn't there anymore,when I was looking for a better spot I noticed the leafs from the trees moving against the wind so I thought the ufo was also moving,I was right...never see the thing again.

Also seen UFO over my house and my neighbor and someone from the town also reported the thing on the Québec Ufologie,it was about 4km from our house.Its maybe some military advance technology.

When you see it,that's weird,when you don't see it it's hard to believe.

I have a lot of family stories about supernatural,two of my family members have some "gift".

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Listen to the most recent podcast Joe Rogan put out on the issue, he talks with a government employee who has a ton of knowledge on these videos. Pretty interesting stuff

I cannot believe that in the huge, really unfathomable, universe that Earth is the only planet with life. I also do not believe that any alien life would be advanced enough to get to earth. If they could, I think they would be just as amazed that they found life and would try to make contact.

Its interesting if you pay attention to those that say they have seen "something" and those that have not. You see a trend. People really either want to believe or they dont. I dont believe in ghosts but I do think that there are people that want to believe they have seen something, so they do.

One example I have is once I was working and I turned around and thought there was a person there then turned back and when I looked again what I thought I saw was gone. It was in a long aisle in the warehouse so no one could have come and gone in a couple of seconds. I could believe I saw a ghost or I can believe I just thought I saw something. Different people will choose to believe different things. The mind is quite complex and can make us think some crazy stuff.

Last edited:

ODB

WKR
There’s Shakespeare for everything…

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

sndmn11

WKR
I think there is a 99.9999% chance that there is other life beyond our planet and our astronauts. I think that there is a much better chance that other life has been in contact with humans for far longer than our own written record, than the chance that within the last few decades we are just now being visited.

Sort of Jupiter Ascending is my belief more than Flight of the Navigator.

*zap*

WKR
Technology on earth has jumped leaps and bounds in a short time....could be alien tech. It could be that someone will have ai soon.....lots of things could be and only people directly involved would know for sure and the MIB.

Mt Al

WKR
I'm telling ya, no doubt, it's a population counting technology from an alien planet's Interplanetary Fish and Game Department and they're setting seasons and limits on humans. I want to know what they consider trophy and become the opposite of whatever that is. Just because other humans think I'm a perfect specimen doesn't mean they do.

I don't doubt there are other things out there but my doubt-o-meter is pegged when:
-the size is somehow within our general size range. The object is neither massive nor tiny. A single cell/building-block from other worlds could be so small it's invisible or so large it obscures everything. What are the chances of anything being relatively human- or earth-scale size? Near zero.
-there's so much odd and bizarre industry and gov't technology out there it's insane. 'nuff said.
-timing. I'm somewhat skeptical of things leaked at certain times, because things that are leaked are done so for a specific purpose, usually to obfuscate something else.
-I have no clue about what I'm about to write: the brief video I saw seemed a bit too "canned", like the object was fixed in the screen vs. moving in and out of scale/focus. Just seemed odd, but I really have no perspective to compare it to. I rarely watch any news from any source because I don't desire to be what other's call "informed" but I did see a quick video. Maybe there are twenty videos and I have no clue.
-Things like this pop up through time and never amount to anything. That could change at any time, but I'm not betting on this event any more than any other event.
-I could be dead wrong and they could land and come to my house and make me High OverLord over their known universe at any time. Can't say I'd blame them.

CorbLand

WKR
I cannot believe that in the huge, really unfathomable, universe that Earth is the only planet with life. I also do not believe that any alien life would be advanced enough to get to earth. If they could, I think they would be just as amazed that they found life and would try to make contact.

Its interesting if you pay attention to those that say they have seen "something" and those that have not. You see a trend. People really either want to believe or they dont. I dont believe in ghosts but I do think that there are people that want to believe they have seen something, so they do.

One example I have is once I was working and I turned around and thought there was a person there then turned back and when I looked again what I thought I saw was gone. It was in a long aisle in the warehouse so no one could have come and gone in a couple of seconds. I could believe I saw a ghost or I can believe I just thought I saw something. Different people will choose to believe different things. The mind is quite complex and can make us think some crazy stuff.
Humans like answers for things and when we can’t honestly answer something, we make up the answer.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
I have little doubt there is some type of life on some other planets and they may be much smarter than us, however, count the light years to those planets and you’ll find that unless their laws of physics are different than ours it’s more than a Sunday drive.

Moserkr

WKR
Universe is too big for there not to be life on other planets. Intelligent life must be pretty rare though. I do not classify most humans as intelligent life, more like advanced cavemen. I would bet that an intelligent alien race capable of traveling across the universe probably would opt to leave earth alone and just observe us. Maybe minimal contact? The majority of us are just too dumb to be entrusted with such powerful technology. Cant imagine they would just give it to us so we can go F up the rest of the universe.