UFOs - What’s your opinion on these recent videos?

ODB

WKR
Appearantly there have been many sightings by government officials around military installations. If it is Alien life I dont think that is good news for us as they are probably observing our technology to determine weak points. Most though it is likely tech of our own or other countries(which is not good either).
If they can do interstellar travel, zip in and out of our atmosphere easy as pie, they don’t need to find weak points; they already have technology that supersedes ours by literally light years.

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
I personally subscribe to the dark forest theory. For those who don’t know it’s basically that there is other life out there it’s similar to hunters creeping around a dark forest trying not to alert the others to their presence because they could be hunting them.

that said with the recent disclosures it seems like we may be possibly getting observed by the alien equivalents of UAV’s that are tracking our progress.

this should not be surprising to anyone who can objectively look at the human species. As a species we are dangerous and ruthless. Much of our resources are devoted to killing each other and finding new ways to kill each other. Any civilization who had United and advanced enough to become space faring would look at us with both curiosity and horror. We would be a planet to keep tabs on because if looking from their perspective, should we attain faster than light travel we could bring our violent tendencies to their home.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Actually, I think we have been observed by aliens many times over the years, but after their observation they decide there is no intelligent life here so the move on.

Kilboars

WKR
I’m calling it BS.

This universe only get more and more hostile to life every foot you get away from sea level on this planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmp408

FNG
If they can do interstellar travel, zip in and out of our atmosphere easy as pie, they don’t need to find weak points; they already have technology that supersedes ours by literally light years.
you are correct. however, regardless of your technology or superiority, if you are planning on attacking another civilization you would still carry out reconnaissance missions prior to the attack. I still believe it's our own technology though. At least I hope!

ODB

WKR
you are correct. however, regardless of your technology or superiority, if you are planning on attacking another civilization you would still carry out reconnaissance missions prior to the attack. I still believe it's our own technology though. At least I hope!

if it’s not our technology it’s the greatest discovery in history. Rewrites everything.

Yarak

WKR
UFO does not mean little green beings flying around
It simply means what is being seen cannot be identified at that time
It would be a foolish thought to think the US is the only technologically advanced nation
These craft are products of our doing or another nation.....period

zacattack

WKR
Either way if there are or aren’t aliens the implication is staggering and the realization of either will completely change our world.

I'm not convinced they will tell us anything meaningful even if they know.
It will be a very calculated statement, ambiguous and opened ended that will still leave everyone guessing.

mdp22

FNG
Neil Degrasse was on Rogan and they talked about it a little bit. I laughed when he mentioned that all the recent hype is coming from Navy pilots, no one else has these type of UFO sightings. He was shooting holes in the UFO theory unless he sees actual facts.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Many years back Carl Sagan and other astronomers funded a contest if you will, to be paid to anyone who could come forward with absolute proof that aliens had visited earth or were currently observing us. If I remember correctly the money would also be paid for absolute proof of big foot. The fund was put into an account which was to grow until someone had such proof. To this day it has never been paid out. They have not visited earth and there is no big foot.

Many years back Carl Sagan and other astronomers funded a contest if you will, to be paid to anyone who could come forward with absolute proof that aliens had visited earth or were currently observing us. If I remember correctly the money would also be paid for absolute proof of big foot. The fund was put into an account which was to grow until someone had such proof. To this day it has never been paid out. They have not visited earth and there is no big foot.
I want to believe....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Catchfish

WKR
Aliens are real, and they live among us and are currently trying to disarm us how else do you explain Democrat’s. They are all from another planet.

22lr

WKR
If you want to read a very well written article on the most likely explanation...

The US did this stuff numerous times throughout recent history. Go down the rabbit hole on links, its a fun read. BL: videos of sensor screens mean nothing. Unless we can get actual sensor data to see what the sensors were reading and compare that to known target returns. Every actual visual picture of these tic tacs (not sensor videos that don't really mean anything without the underlying data) that I've seen, supports a radar reflector theory.

As for UFO from other planet theory. There is just an incredible statistical improbablity that another planet or civilization could even find us. The universe is not a small place, simple probability (even if a civilization was capable of scanning entire stars/solar systems at a time) says there is just not enough time to realistically find another civilization. What we do know for a hard fact, other people here on earth want to see what the US is doing, and the US wants to see what the other people on earth are doing... Its also super convenient to call them UFOs instead of publicly acknowledging a gap in defense capability against a peer adversary...

sneaky

"DADDY"
What are they trying to distract the public from? They run the best misinformation campaigns

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk