Ulmer edge deep six stock?

vcb

WKR
I made the switch to injections. Wanted to try out the ulmers in deep six but everybody is on back order. Called trophy taker and she said they probably won't ship till march or April. I think trophy taker is resolving the issue of the ferrels being machined wrong. Anybody see ulmers in deep six 100 or 85 grain in their local pro shop? Would like to get my hands on some for spring turkey!

Most items that get introduced at the ATA show typically don't get to shops until the first of March or first of April UNLESS the company actually prepared for sales! A lot of companies under produce to start off hoping to get backed up a little to make sure that they aren't stuck with product.

OP
vcb

vcb

WKR
Are you guys having an experience with ulcers on extreme angles?
Big10 I havent got a chance to experiment with them yet...I have heard good reviews. Evan, good to know the inside scoop.....might have to buy some ramcats!

OR Archer

WKR
As far as I know they don't make the Ulmer Edge in an 85 gr. Last I heard they only offered the D6 version in 125. That might be different this year however but I wouldn't expect to see it in an 85gr version.