Ultimate Lightweight AND Comfy Pad?!!!???

charvey9

WKR
I've used the Thermarest ProLite for a few years now. I have the regular version I would use with my bivy or tent, and the large version for my hammock. They have treated me well, and I think about 20 ounces. Surprising comfortable for their thickness.

However, I will be trying the NeoAir Xlite this year. It looks promising.

Check out Mulitmat USA, I bought one for the military and use it for back pack hunting as well. Its very comfortable for a 1" mat and packs small. Also very durable

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
Upgraded to a Q core SL from a pro lite plus. Lighter, warmer, and packs smaller. Pretty comfy as well.

CA Karen

Lil-Rokslider
Still with the Exped SynMat 7 I bought years ago when they first came out... an loving it. If it ever goes bad I would up grade to the DownMat.

I am using the Exped Synmat UL9 in the long/wide, and I love it. Weighs in around 30oz, but it's sooo worth it! I always have a hard time staying warm when I sleep, so with this pad (6.0 r value) and my 0°F down bag, I sleep like a baby.

slim9300

WKR
Upgraded to a Q core SL from a pro lite plus. Lighter, warmer, and packs smaller. Pretty comfy as well.

Yep the Q-Core SL is pretty tough to beat. Basically the weight is the same as my UL7 but it's warmer and almost 1" thicker. It's just so comfortable after a long day in the mountains. Not to mention it makes about 30% the noise of any of the Neo Air series I have played with.