Ultimate weight savings +investment opportunity =...

tater

WKR
So, i was sitting around talking to Pops yesterday, and he shared a brilliant idea.
What do we as ultralight backcountry hunters need most, but despise carrying? Yup, water.

So here's the plan-dehydrated water!

Just pack in the dehydrated water (weight= 0.61 Oz), and add one gallon of water when needed.
Makes one gallon of water just like that!

We are currently looking for investors, and i thought to myself "Self, why those backcountry conquering, hard charging guys and gals at Rokslide would totally appreciate the opportunity to invest.".

Let me know how many shares you would be interested in, and we'll go from there...:p

How else am i gonna be able to afford all of the gear i covet from hanging out around here?

I'd be in, but i'm still waiting for the dehydrated beer that has been talked about for years. They even have a web site, but it's not for sale yet, at least not last time I looked.

I've started selling my gear that I havent used in a while to support new gear. It's tuff being a shameless gear whore.

LazyV

Lil-Rokslider
Not lite enough, surely we can do better than that....inject some fancy sounding technology with a foreign name in the title and you can get twice as much money. I want a lot of stuff too...