Ultralight is done....now Ultracheap

Fatcamp

WKR
I know I know, already been looking at replacing the stock on it too!!! lol

that looks like an aftermarkey barrel ya got there too

LOL. It's just a Savage Axis take-off, but I wanted to consolidate my rifles to 6.5CM. It all adds up though.

OP
16Bore

16Bore

WKR
Worlds cheapest bone saw. The pencil perspective didn’t quite work, those are just jigsaw blades.

Obviously you ain’t gonna do a moose...DC965A4D-1A96-4B1C-945B-C5ACAE9C8647.jpeg

ridgefire

WKR
I wore my wrangler pants more than my sitka pants this year. Love them. The Costco trekking poles are nice too. I have also been happy with my Nikon Monarchs. They work fine and have had them for probably 10-12 years now.

Military wool glove liners. Very affordable at $7 tmd.

Military wool toboggan. Very affordable at $8 tmd.

Gen III, level 6 ecwcs goretex rain shell and pants. Very light, packable, and affordable. New in the package for $60 shipped tmd.

b_young

FNG
YUM polarized sunglasses $4.95 in the fishing section at Walmart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon Boy

WKR
Same, my diamondbacks have worked just fine through the years. Huge step up from the ones I had before, sooo....
Some of the most successful mule deer guides/hunters I know run Diamondbacks and razor spotters.
People dont realize you have to know how to use glass for it to be good. Hand a rookie a pair of swaros and a seasoned hunter a pair of tascos and see who spots more deer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jon Boy

WKR
Ya, I put an expensive scope in NF ultralite rings on a NF rail on a $300 Ruger American.......and it's a shooter.
I'll take that over an expensive rifle with a cheap optic and mounting gear. Every single time. I've had way more scope failures than rifle failures.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Txrookie

Lil-Rokslider
I feel personally attacked.

I killed a bull elk last month with my Savage 110, vortex diamondback hp scope, remington yellow box brass reloads. vortex diamondback binos. Walmart camo hoody. Salomon gtx boots. Walmart wrangler nylon cargo pants. I quartered the thing out with my $15 amazon morakniv. Walmart cotton game bags. Packed it out on a $150 eberlestock frame pack.

Boiled the skull in a walmart turkey fryer and did my first euro mount that's now hanging in my office at work.

View attachment 138483
Good for you, congrats sir.. a savage 110 in .243 was my first rifle given to me by my dad, it’s not the prettiest gun I have now but it’s my most trusted and favorite to shoot.

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
Duluth Alaskan Hardgear Puffin jacket. Got it on sale in a solid dark green color they don’t make anymore. Really warm and packs down small enough. For the $80 I paid for it it’s hard to beat

And the wrangler pants are great. For $20 they outperform pants that cost 4x as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
Vortex Viper 8x42. I found them to compare very well to MUCH more expensive binos.

Burris FFII 3-9 scope. Seems very dependable and it won’t limit any shooting within legal hunting hours.

hartigjosh

Lil-Rokslider
Walmart $4 knife thats a kershaw knockoff
Buy 5 of those and put 1 in truck, 1 in work desk, 1 in big game pack, 1 in waterfowl bag, 1 in everyday pocket
all with a $20 bill