Ultraview Hinge Reviews

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Haven’t found too many threads on the ultraview hinge release so I thought I’d ask if anyone has any experience with them now that they’ve been on the market awhile.

I’ve got some serious target panic and made an impulse buy on this hinge in hopes that it will help me.

Thanks for any input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D S 319

WKR
I did like mine, but I sold it due to not being able to switch it out easily with another due to the head I assume. I got the GOAT which is a thumb button and a hinge. It was smooth and felt great in my hand while I used it.

I’ve had mine since early spring and I like it, super easy to draw. But like was said above you can’t switch between other releases because of where the head is. The finish also in my opinion could be a little bit better for how much they cost.

Zac

WKR
I have two of them. They are my primary releases. Pretty much had to ditch everything else because of the long neck. If you don't want to change your loop length, draw length, or you plan on hunting with a thumb button, I would not purchase it. However it is definitely one of the best hinges on the market. I love the hunting bracket, and the separation I get with my 2nd and 3rd fingers. I get a much more consistent anchor point for my jaw to rest in.