ultrlight cots

OP
K

keller

WKR
so I have the thermarest lite,helinox lite and helinox one set up.after set up I quickly narrowed it down to the helinox cots due to ease of set up and less parts to lose.the helinox cots are awesome and all the parts are all connected like tent poles..the thermarest are not they are separate parts.i was decided on the light due to its weight and packabity.everything on the cot one is about twice as big and or thick and it has nice levers for set up.but if I was not to pack it I would take the cot one.the cot one is about 3 inches wider.1 1/4 taller and doesn't sag as much when you climb in it.the lite makes you feel like you should be carefull climbing in and out and sitting up. the cot one feels like you could use it for a trampline.i am 5'5" 160 lbs for reference.so for a drive in elk hunt or fly in moose hunt I would take the cot one,if I was backpacking I would take the cot lite. I weighed the cot lite at 46oz but didn't weigh the cot one before setup sorry. im going to sleep on the lite and my son on the one tonight.he says he likes one better.....

ztrusky

FNG
Helinox is having a 25% off salenright now. If you sign up for email crap they give you an additional 10%. Just got two cot lites for $361.00 Shipped. Ive been eying these forna while to use in the sawtooth. Sometimes we backpack in, but we are really getting into horsepacking. Space is a premium in the saddlebags...Excited for a better nights sleep.