Under 60$ flashlight

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
What do you guys use and recommend? Trying to keep it under 60. Want bright and somewhat small if possible.

C.payne

WKR
I really like Klarus flashlights. Lots of different models to choose from. All of the ones I have, have been comparable to lights three times the cost. You can get them on goinggear.com

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of sales on right now check out Fenix and olight can’t go wrong with either one

rob86jeep

WKR
Depends on what type of battery you want to carry. My everyday flashlight is the Streamlight PROTAC 1L-1AA. It's small enough that I don't notice it clipped in my pocket, and it will accept either a CR-123 or a AA battery (so you have options as CR-123's can be more difficult to find sometimes but do put out more light/longer run times).

Depends on what type of battery you want to carry. My everyday flashlight is the Streamlight PROTAC 1L-1AA. It's small enough that I don't notice it clipped in my pocket, and it will accept either a CR-123 or a AA battery (so you have options as CR-123's can be more difficult to find sometimes but do put out more light/longer run times).
I second this one. Double sided clip makes a backup headlamp in a pinch too, assuming you're wearing a hat.

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the Streamlight 68750. It has a flood light that points toward your feet, as well as a spotlight to lead the way. Takes 3x AA batteries, is lightweight, and comes in a bright yellow color that can't be missed!

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
Zebralight H53fc. $59. It's a headlamp that can double as a right angle light. Takes rechargeable AA and is bomb proof. Good color tint and high CRI makes colors pop, making blood trails much easier to find.

If Made in USA is important to you, I really like Princeton Tec. I have a bunch of different lights and headlamps from them. They have served me well above and below water for decades.
One of my favorite flashlights is the Impact XL

The torrent is another one similar size that’s brighter.

Dirtydan

Lil-Rokslider
Save your money and get a Black Diamond Spot. Take the leftover 20 bucks and buy a Petzel E+Lite.

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
I consider Sure Fire and Streamlight top tier and would not use anything else if my life depended on a light (EDC carry as LEO, weaponlight, etc). For recreation, I recently found Nitecore. I have a few different models and sizes I carry on me and in my hunting packs. I really like the lights with the 18650 batteries. Give them a look; I think you will find something that fits your needs. I find the best selection and prices at Battery Junction and the Nitecore Store. Good luck.

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
Maglite xl 50 American made runs off of AAA. I've had one for over 5 years and never had an issue. Most of the time you can get it for in $30.

Bsd0323

Lil-Rokslider
I rock fenix and olight and a streamlight at work. I got a 300 lumen olight on sale for 25 a few weeks ago.

IAMike304

FNG
Ive had very good luck with the Fenix LD22. I actually have 3 of them now. One spent 2 days 20' underwater (in salt water, in 2011) and i recovered and it turned right on and is still running today. Light, bright, and several options for brightness with the push of a button.