Under Armour Ridge Reaper Gore Tex Jacket/Pants

Anyone out there have any feedback on the Under Armour Ridge Reaper Gore Tex gear? You can pick it up pretty cheap on eBay and I was thinking about getting it for my son since he grows out of it so quickly. Wanted to know if it is decent quality and not too bulky?

Thanks!

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
Mine just got here in the mail today. Fit was as expected compared to my other US kit. It’s not too very loud, softer to the touch than I thought it would be, and the pockets seem pretty fantastic.
The pants have a built in waist adjustment that really makes them fit just right.
My only complaint is the same one I have for every UA hunting garment, the pant and jacket cuff adjustability is abysmal, they might as well not even have snaps or Velcro because there isn’t even two inches of adjustment in the jacket. There is no cinch in the pant leg cuffs. I bought a kit to add snaps on my other UA kit but I won’t mess with these because I have gaiters too.

Attachments

• E0ACF650-8001-49BF-B2E3-A07B3CAD82A9.jpeg
    E0ACF650-8001-49BF-B2E3-A07B3CAD82A9.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 23

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
Oh yeah and there’s a real nice gusset and stretch webbing setup across the back that takes out the typical rain gear restrictiveness