Under the Big Sky Festival

Natevon04

FNG
Hey guys, my wife and I and another married couple got tickets to the Under the Big Sky Festival in Montana in July. After buying the tickets it became apparent that a spot for our camper is almost impossible to find at this point. Just shooting from the hip here but does anyone on here have any suggestions or property near by that you’d be willing to rent us a dry spot for 2 nights? Thanks In advance for the help and smart ass comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Natevon04

Natevon04

FNG
Yeah it should be a good time, never been before. As far as the swingin’ goes we’re not ruling anything out at this point.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Man I wanted to go, but we have a little one showing up in early June. Hopefully it'll keep rolling and we can go in a year or two. I was surprised by the lack of places to camp though.

OP
Natevon04

Natevon04

FNG
Yeah this is brutal. There’s one lady that has an open field to park in and wants 400$

aljensen

FNG
So I do have a field available...but we are located almost to Bigfork. It would probably be about a 35-40 minute drive to the venue. Not sure if there is any interest at all.