Underground Quilt Deal

ljalberta

WKR
Didn't see this mentioned here yet, so I figured I'd post it up. Another option alongside the HG Econ quilts for those looking to purchase a quilt on a budget. UnderGround Quilts is offering a limited time discount (up to 25% off) on their new line of Bandit quilts. Vertical baffling, 55" wide, and many fill powers and overstuffing options.

UGQ BANDIT TQ

Just got off the phone with the owner, Paul and he seems like standup guy. He really took the time to answer all of my questions and gave me some great information. I'm gonna be placing an order for the Bandit quilt while they are priced so low. Definitely feel confident in my decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

ljalberta

WKR
You'll have to give us your thoughts once you get some time with it.

bobhunts

WKR
Almost pushed the button but when all said and done the cost went up to $395 for a zero degree quilt. I have too many bags at that rating that I am happy with.

Squirrels

WKR
I was torn between the Bandit from UG and the Econ Burrow from HG. I just ordered the Bandit, hope it is a good one.

Got my Bandit quilt this week and it seems like a quality quilt. This is my first quilt and feel like I made a great choice. I got the 20 degree at 800 fill and it's super light. I can't believe how light it is. After draping it over myself a couple times, I feel like the temperature rating is generous. I'm also glad I decided to go with the sewn foot box. I won't really know everything about this quilt until I get to use it on some overnighters, but I would recommend it so far.

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Got my Bandit quilt this week and it seems like a quality quilt. This is my first quilt and feel like I made a great choice. I got the 20 degree at 800 fill and it's super light. I can't believe how light it is. After draping it over myself a couple times, I feel like the temperature rating is generous. I'm also glad I decided to go with the sewn foot box. I won't really know everything about this quilt until I get to use it on some overnighters, but I would recommend it so far.

You still like the Bandit quilt?

JD619er

WKR
Are they still running the sale? I've been on their website several times in the last few weeks and don't see a sale anywhere

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
Are they still running the sale? I've been on their website several times in the last few weeks and don't see a sale anywhere

I didn't notice it at first either but the original thread was from 2017.

It got rekindled when someone asked for an update on some of the poster's opinions of their quilts.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I didn't notice it at first either but the original thread was from 2017.

It got rekindled when someone asked for an update on some of the poster's opinions of their quilts.
Sorry guys

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk